Who went to the meeting today?

by shamus100 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Bubblegum Apotheosis
    Bubblegum Apotheosis

I did and I am tired of hearing how I am appointed by the Holy Spirit. I don't agree with this anymore, and neither a group of local rebel elders, in fact, we think the C.O.s and D.O.s and GB, are just men.

• Bubblegum Apotheosis
    Bubblegum Apotheosis

I did and I am tired of hearing how I am appointed by the Holy Spirit. I don't agree with this anymore, and neither a group of local rebel elders, in fact, we think the C.O.s and D.O.s and GB, are just men.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Just got a reply from a relative at an assembly..

FaceBook is Evil!

http://www.thefriendlyblogger.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/evil-facebook.jpg

......................;-)...OUTLAW

• ziddina
    ziddina

Heh, heh...

I had a delicious, relaxed breakfast, then my Wiccan high-priestess friend and I got together [by phone] for our weekly writing session - we're writing murder mysteries - YUMMY!!

And of course I also got her opinions on some fabric samples I'd mailed, and we figured out her measurements for the ritual garb she'll be wearing at a big pagan get-together in a couple of months...

PERFECT antidote to decades of Watchtower enslavement!!!

• Flat_Accent
    Flat_Accent

I didn't go to the meeting today. But then again no one did, because when they all got there the toilets had overflowed and everyone was sent back home.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

I would say there were over 3.5 million fools who went today, assuming half went on Saturday.

• mrquik
    mrquik

Passed the hall on my way skiing. It bothered me all day long. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha................Ha!

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

The toilets overflowed,that's a new one. Never heard of a meeting being cancelled for that reason.

I went to the talk today,which wasn't bad. But,I could only handle up to paragraph 4 or so of the Watchtower,so I snuck out. I usually don't go.

• finally awake
    finally awake

NOT ME!!!! I slept in, drank coffee, had a smoothie for breakfast. Then I started on chores - burned some boxes I needed to get rid of, emptied a bunch of litteratrash into the garbage, and finished stripping the wallpaper in the entry hall. After dinner we went to the grocery store and I bought Easter baskets for the kids.

I would dump all my litteratrash at once, but there's a limit to how much I'm allowed to put out each week.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I was too busy looking for "Tops" ads to appear so I could waste a toilet paper on them each time by clicking onto each one once, letting it come up all the way, and then closing the browser window. And only once so it would count as a legitimate click--good for this forum, bad for the Morgue Stanley which owns Tops.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit