EX JW teen just signs with legendary producer!!!!!

by Lady Liberty 68 Replies latest jw friends

• PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

Best Wishes to Ashley and the rest of your family, this is great news!

• Sapphy
    Sapphy

Brilliant! You should be so proud. Thankyou for telling us about this!

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

THAT IS AWESOME! Good Luck!

Thanks so much for sharing that "encouraging experience".

"You DO know what is going to happen don't you? You and (Black Pearl) are going to end up divorced, and Ashley is going to end up pregnant and on drugs."

Funny, I know plenty of "in the truth" JW families that fit description.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Wow, that is crazy cool! Congratulations!

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Such good news! Congratulations and best wishes!

• Joliette
    Joliette

Congrats!

• mind blown
    mind blown

Thanx for sharing your great news! I'm glad you're doing good all the way around

• iclone
    iclone

That is a very heart warming story. I checked out her FB page and she is an absolutely beautiful girl. You must be so proud-congratulations! To think she came so close to squandering her talent to dedicate her life to a go-nowhere publishing company! I can't wait for the release of her new album.

Cheers!

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Marvellous news. Do you know Lady Liberty you were the very first person I received a PM from here on JWN. This is what you wrote to me:

Dear Mickey Mouse,

Sorry I am just now replying to your message. I have been away from the forum for a while, and was shocked to see I had 8 missed messages. So now I am playing catch up. I am glad our story has been useful to you. Sometimes it's just nice to know you are not alone! Hang in there!

Sincerely,
    Lisa/Lady Liberty

Thank you for updating your story.

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Thank you everyone!!! Mickey Mouse, That is crazy that you remembered!! I hope your doing well!! As I hope all of you are!!! :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit