EX JW teen just signs with legendary producer!!!!!

by Lady Liberty 68 Replies latest jw friends

• clarity
    clarity

This whole thread is just BEAUTIFUL!

Lady Liberty thank you for this.

>

Wonderful to see how lives blossom, when the eyes have OPENED!

>

Fabulous video Ashley........ fantastic voice! Don't ever stop!

clarity

>

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

Just posted a link to her video on my Social Media networks. The least I can do to help out an Ex-JW rising star. Very nice voice, very pretty and well mastered music video.

Imagine how many voices, musicians, biologists, mathematicians and scientists the world has lost due to the control tactics of the Borg. They complain about abortion yet the Witnesses suck the life out of the living children.

I look forward to great things from Ashley's music career.

Why not give her a shout out on your Facebook and Twitter accounts.

Uzzah

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Let's get those views up for Ashley! (not that she needs help, she is quite talented)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=jE9Iel6s7bI

• flipper
    flipper

What a wonderful song and a beautiful voice ! Congratulations Ashley on your singing career ! I'm sure mom & pop are very excited and proud as well ! My wife and I send our love and best wishes to you and your family ! Music is certainly a healing force and you are sending out positive vibes into the universe ! Keep sending it ! Take care, Peace out, Mr. & Mrs. Flipper

• smiddy
    smiddy

Lady Liberty

Thanks for sharing that experience , and the success of your daughters singing career ,you have every right to be proud.

Every success of an ex JW is a nail in the coffin of the WT/JW religion.

smiddy

• Giordano
    Giordano

Much success for the whole family. Great voice!

• BluePill2
    BluePill2

Lady Liberty & Ashley: THIS is a success story. I wish your family the Best and a wonderful career as a true musician. I think of my own daughter that is still in with my ex-wife and family and hurts to see how young talent is wasted and lost. Thank you for sharing.

I have shared and linked to the video.

PS: PLEASE, please tell her never to go the route of Lady Gaga/Miley Cyrus/and alikes - she has voice, she is georgous and has charisma. No need to do publicity stunts like these sluts! Hopefully MUSIC and VOICE will win over stupid marketing gags.

• wannabefree
  • smiddy
    smiddy

Imagine how many voices, musicians, biologists, mathematicians and scientists the world has lost due to the control tactics of the Borg. They complain about abortion yet the Witnesses suck the life out of the living children.

Amen to that.

smiddy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit