EX JW teen just signs with legendary producer!!!!!

by Lady Liberty 68 Replies latest jw friends

• designs
  • Jadeen
    Jadeen

Congratulations! How wonderful that you and your husband could support your daughter's dream!

• NiceDream
    NiceDream

That is amazing news LadyLiberty!!! Your daughter is gorgeous, I can't wait to hear her singles.

You were the first person to write me on this site as well, and you gave me wonderful, encouraging advice.

"Too..many times people get so impatient with their mates, because they want them to see what they are seeing right now, and they start pushing too hard. It can be very scary for you and your husband...your husband will most likely not be sure what to think and may get really frustrated and angry...like you were saying...so take a deep breath..BREATHE...you will be frustrated at him for not being able to see..because it will probably be clear to you...but you are going to be OK!! I promise!! Just don't push him.. Take it SLOW!! Back off from telling your husband any more until you have a game plan. If you want, read my story, and maybe get some ideas...Here is the link: http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/109978/1/Its-High-Time-I-Introduce-Myself
    It IS absolutely very possible to have your husband exit with you...but you have to show him how the actual foundation of the "truth" is based on a lie...then everything else will make sence, and he will most likely listen to you."

2 years later and my family is all out! We will most likely lose all my husband's family, but our children will be able to pursue their dreams and enjoy true freedom.

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

It's so good to hear from all of you!!

Dear Nice dream...you made me get all choked up!!!! I am THRILLED you are all out!!!!!!!! And WITH your husband AND children!!! YAY!!!!! You made my night!!! Don't give up on the rest of your family...but at least you have your immediate family...SO...SO...SO...HAPPY for you!!!!:D

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty :)

• flipper
    flipper

LADY LIBERTY- I'm so proud of your daughter and proud of you and Black Pearl for supporting her ! Mega props to you for being a great mom & dad ! And here is a song on you-tube I dedicate to your daughter from the country /rock group Poco called " Follow Your Dreams ".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOFV___8Knk

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Flipper,

THANK YOU!!! I LOVE the video! I will definetely share this with her!! You all are AWESOME!!

Sincerely,

Lisa :)

• shamus100
    shamus100

I am so happy for you!!!

With j-duds, you can never win; either A) YOur daughter will be a drug addict, or B) She is successful and that is a sign that satan is working with her. You will never win... ;D And in the end, who really cares?

I wish you, your family, and your daughter all the very best in the future. And please keep the baal sacrifices to a minimum... ;D

And thanks for popping back in to give us an update.

• Quandry
    Quandry

How wonderful to hear. It does really sound like you're just the kind of encouraging parents needed for your daughter. So glad your family left together and are all reaching goals.

Perhaps when her album comes out, she could send one to "grandpa" that thought she'd never amount to anything!

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Thank you all!! Yes Quandry, that sounds like a VERY good idea!! ;)

I can only imagine what every JW that knows her will think when they hear her on the radio!! LOL...

• kazar
    kazar

Wonderful success story - especially awesome for an ex JW!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit