EX JW teen just signs with legendary producer!!!!!

by Lady Liberty 68 Replies latest jw friends

• deep-blue-sea
  • deep-blue-sea
    deep-blue-sea

Hi, Your story looks like our, when we were loyal JW and had to suffer of lies and slander on our subject in the congregation.....months of sadness and unhappiness! But since we are out, we enjoy a freedom never experienced during our life!

What a good news about Ashley, wish her lot of satisfaction and success!

Also my youngest daughter has a so nice voice, I encourage her to have Singing lessons, al least she still can…I also had wished to have this kind of lessons but it was not allowed for an elder’s wife…

Very happy for the whole family

Regards, Claudia

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Thanks so much everyone!! Dear Life is too short, thank you SO...much for your sweet words!!! ((HUGS))

Sincerely,

Lisa :)

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Such good news and thanks for sharing your happiness and pride. I too have tears in my eyes reading this because my own daughter is out just like I am and is living her dream after years of heartache being in the borg.

HappyDad

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

Congratulations LadyLiberty and to your daughter too!

Truthseeker

• Nice_Dream
    Nice_Dream

Sent you a PM LadyLiberty

• Cadellin
    Cadellin

That is amazing! Your daughter is a very special and lucky person to have her dreams rescued like that -- and you are clearly a great mom! What a wonderful story--and please keep us posted as her career progresses!

• Diest
    Diest

I really needed a nice story like this today. I added her on facebook; she will be added to a long list of great musicians who escaped the borg. I am not sure, but she might be the first country star.

'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQIQ3F7Z4fQ'

• Halo
    Halo

Hi Lady Liberty,

love hearing the good news about how things are going for your family. Your daughter is evidencve enough of the benefit of using your own reasoning and conscience in bringing up yur child.

Halo

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

I love all of your positive encouraging replys! And we SO...appreciate each and every one of you!!! <3

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit