dirty trick at the meeting re facebook

by Aussie Oz 63 Replies latest jw friends

• watson
    watson

You're problem is with Jehovah himself.

Ding ding ding!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

If the wasn't a point to the question then an answer wasn't warranted. If I had been sitting in that hall I wouldn't have raised my hand because it none of their damn business if I'm online or not.

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

@ TheSheppard ... does anyone know you have an acount on here.. can you...tell them or do you keep that private... why are they so concerned about your privacy.. then give you none..

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

TheSheppard your assumption that the Watchtower Publishing House has some Divine connection with Yahweh (God) is your delusional misgiving.

Obviously you've haven't read the bible and realized what is a false prophet and how should a devoted follower of Christ respond and act toward false

Prophets like this one, let alone a commercialized false prophet $, but thats for another topical thread.

Looks like you have no real respect to the FDSL directions anyways or you wouldn't be posting on the longest running and biggest anti-jws (apostate)

web site in the world ? Kind of makes you look like a two faced hypocrite doesn't it ?

Ps. ..... by the way this isn't the 3000 year old ancient civilization of the Israelites your trying to emulate, its the year 2012 .

• TheSheppard
    TheSheppard

Well, I was expecting the "does anyone know you're posting this" and the "you look like a hypocrite for posting here" argument. It was a matter of when. The false prophet argument is just nonsense. I believe the organization has already addressed this so who am I to add to it? It is the year 2012, but Jehovah does not change. You call me delusional and I can call you the same thing. Does that really address anything? I will end it there, since the thread was not about me, but about social networks and what the organization says about it.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The false prophet argument is just nonsense.....Sheppard

.......................... ...OUTLAW

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Sounds like TheSheppard is an elder who's gone rouge and is a decisive hypocrite for saying one thing at a Kingdom Hall podium and

doing exactly the opposite toward the directive headship of the GB./FDSL.

Seems like false prophets run in circles holding each other hands doesn't it.

The irony is laughable

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

I know TheSheppard, next time your giving a talk about the use of the inter-net, why don't you ask for a show of hands

of people going on to the biggest anti-jws web site in the world namely the JWN. ?

I'm sure the rest of the congregation including all the other elders would like to know this bit of information.

• metatron
    metatron

Dear Brothers,

For some time now, the Governing Body has been concerned about a declining level of meeting attendance. For this reason, we have decided on an exciting new program of having an elder ask the congregation various questions, answered by a show of hands, during your local Service Meetings. These questions will have the added effect of allowing your local body of elders to keep Jehovah's congregation clean. These questions are:

"How many of you have a Facebook account?"

"How many of you are leading a double life?"

"How many of you have killed somebody?"

"How many of you eat p***y or give blow**bs" (take special note of unmarried publishers)

and

"How many of you many of you have smoked marijuana?" (please check congregation records).

During these sessions, please take note of any instinctive shoulder twitching by publishers before they consider the consequences of what's being asked.

You may find that you need to randomly schedule these hand raising questions to avoid expectations by guilty parties. Beyond that, these will have the effect of making Service Meetings exciting and endurable.

Your Brothers,

The Governing Body

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

The WTS. says Facebook was originally designed by Satan and his wicked evil forces to dispel damaging although truthful information

about the organization.

We can not have are devoted members reach this kind of information or the people who are offering it up publicly.

It therefore the set policy by the FDSL/GB for are members to list who they are talking to on these kinds of social networks by name and

that information is to be handed in at every weekly service meeting.

By not following in accordance to this direction, members will lose their stature and approval standing within their congregations.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit