WT Compares Higher Education to Drugs and Alcohol

by Bangalore 51 Replies latest jw friends

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Duh, all the doctors, lawyers, accountants, etc. that the Guys from Brooklyn rely on all have college degrees, in fact most of them have advanced, post-graduated degrees.

They're such hypocrites.

• So Brother Herd, your diabetes actin' up? Get a janitor to write you a prescription!
    • Brother Splane, is the WTBTS having some legal issues with all the recent property sales in Brooklyn? Maybe a poolman can give you some good legal advice!

It's so stupid that calling it "stupid" is even an understatement!!!!

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

control

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Bats, thanks for posting. What I find is funny is how did he know a prostitute lived nearby?

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

does anyone have a link or scan of the entire mag?

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Q: And what would be the "end afterward" from experimenting with a university education?

A: An education. Pretty scary, eh?

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

baltar447

Sept 1, 2008 WT pg 10

Thanks

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

there was an additional quote I wanted to see in that issue, does anyone have a link to the entire article or magazine

• minimus
    minimus

Great find from a few years back!

• Zordino
    Zordino

Personally, I set up a College fund for all 3 of my Kids years ago even before I started to realize it was all Crap and starting a slow fade from the Borg. a few Jdubs in my area are starting to wake up and are scrambling to get their kids in Univ. or Starting Businesses even taking out Loans and such.

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Bump.

Bangalore

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit