Anyone heard of the Galactic Federation of Light?

by venetian 36 Replies latest social current

• rebel8
    rebel8

botchtower, that's exactly what sprung to my mind too. I love that episode.

On a serious note I worry we will see increasing frenzy this year due to the alleged Mayan thingee.

• rebel8
  • venetian
    venetian

Well folks, things have taken a turn for the worse with this. My brother has now been missing for a month with absolutely no contact with his wife and family. He took the car and £1000 in cash as well as all the family's camping gear which suggests a planned exit.

He didn't mention his plans to anyone, he just upped and left without a word. I've just been informed by his kids (all adults) that he's missing and the police are involved.

Apparently before leaving he was VERY preachy about the Galactic Federation and all thats supposed to happen in the very near future. He wanted us to stockpile food and water. His whole demeanour had changed and he spoke with a powerful conviction about being among the aliens and visiting their lightships.

His car number plate was spotted on CCTV at a garage in Durham, England 3 weeks ago but he hasn't been seen since. His son is travelling up to the highlands of Scotland next week to visit some of their favourite places to see if he can be located.

If anyone on here who is in the Scottish Highlands, please please please keep an eye out for a tall good looking guy, 53 years old called ROBERT BAKER. His family thinks he would want to talk about the Galactic Federation so he may get chatting to people in restaurants and coffee shops.

Ive emailed Rick Ross about this group and are hoping to try and pinpoint if they have a leader or HQ but at the moment the whole network seems loose and based on bloggers and channelers on the Internet.

If anyone else has any suggestions on how to proceed with this, I'd be so grateful. I feel totally out of my depth with this and don't know where to start.

My biggest fear is he'll be found dead.

• venetian
    venetian

BTTT

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

Hi Venetian,

I've just found your thread. I missed it first time round and i'm sorry I did, because I know quite a lot about this stuff and about what can happen to people.

I have a friend who was very involved indeed and totally caught up in it. Like your brother, she had all kinds of communications from unseen beings, aliens from Andromeda and others. |It's a very long story and eventually she was diagnosed with schizophrenia, and is now under medication and no longer receiving messages.

However, there are many who are totally absorbed in this and believe it wholeheartedly.

Most importantly, when I read your first post, I immediately thought that to me your brother sounded potentially schizophrenic, a condition about which I know a great deal.

I'm sending you a PM.

• venetian
    venetian

Hi Chariklo and thank you so much for your post as I feel almost relieved!. Ive sent you a PM reply.

x

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

HI Venetian, I've answered you!

Just for the record, for everyone else, it isn't a cult, just one of the more far-out fringes of the New Age movement.

In essence, it builds on the undeniable fact that we are all made of the physical elements found within the universe. Hence the concept Starseed, in a sense much like the song in the musical Hair. "We are Stardust, we are golden".

They just take it a whole lot further.

Quite a lot of people believe bits of it. Not so many believe it hook, line and sinker. But it's not controlling, not authoritative, not Heaven's Gate type stuff, not a cult.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit