Anyone heard of the Galactic Federation of Light?

by venetian 36 Replies latest social current

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

I have a an impending feeling of doom about this year with all the crazies about playing on it and I get the feeling some daft buggers are going to make sure something damn well happens too.

So I think there will be some mass suicides, plenty of cult activity, maybe even some terrorism directly with a view to kick off more dramatic scenarios all tied in with the end of the year.

Lets hope not, but somehow I see this as the outcome. We have Lars the messiah on here gearing up for his dramatic revealing ..who knows how that will play out. X that by 10,000 other crazies and things could well kick off.

• Botzwana
    Botzwana

They also believe in Nesera...

• james_woods
    james_woods
    They also believe in Nesera...

Which is???

• venetian
    venetian

"Has he ever been suicidal outside this crazy cult?"

Not as far as I know but I do get the sense that he's very unhappy.

To be honest I don't know what to think. Steve Hassan mentioned hypnotic suggestion but I dont know enough about the subject to be sure if this group is using it or not.

My bro has always been a level headed guy, hard working yet with a boyish mischievous character that would show itself regularly. This change in him worries me far more than the whackiness of what he believes.

Its also the earnestness and absolute certainty of this belief that worries me. He accepts that it sound nuts to anyone in "duality" (you and me) but because we don't yet "understand" he is being patient. He says on Monday 23rd Jan the whole earth will be enveloped in a wave of calming cosmic energy and as the year progresses and the aliens reveal themselves, it'd be a good idea to start stockpiling food and water.

I know stress and depression can do strange things to people but I've never seen the likes of this before.

• james_woods
    james_woods

Honestly, the idea of some kind of hypnotic suggestion may not be totally off the mark.

Probably the depression of just the life issues is making him very susceptible to this.

• venetian
    venetian

Ive phoned his daughter. Im hoping she'll monitor the situation and get back to me. Meanwhile I'm gonna find a few more quotes from this group and get your opinions on them if thats ok?

• james_woods
    james_woods

Sure - I am really concerned about this. Sounds pretty dangerous to me...

• james_woods
    james_woods

BTW, venetian - could you post the link to that website here?

• 00DAD
    00DAD

I googled them and frankly their website makes JWs seem mainstream. Looks like some pretty kooky new-age ufology stuff.

It's a good thing you're intervening on your brother's behalf.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

"Attention all Planets of the Solar Galactic Federation, We have assumed control, We have assumed control, We have assumed control ... "

Anyway, they're off by 100 years according to Geddy Lee.

Seriously though, this group sounds really wacked out - no wonder you're worried!

More info: http://www.paoweb.com/bio.htm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit