SURVEY SAYS: Please take my quick survey

by Terry 42 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Flat_Accent
    Flat_Accent

1.Rate on a scale from 1-10 the postive impact (10 being Absolutely Positive) of Jehovahs-Witness.net on your life.

2.Rate on a scale from 1-10 the negative impact of Jehovah's-Witness.net on your life.

3. When you are in close proximity to Jehovah's Witnesses what actual, palpable emotion do you feel?

Frustration

4.On a scale from 1-10 (10 being Absolute confidence) how confident are you that the Bible is an actual source of Divine Truth?

5.Current active believing Jehovah's Witnesses, if approached the right way, under ideal conditions can be convinced to question their own beliefs.

True or False? (Remember, this is YOUR opinion.)

True

6.Which best describes how you feel about youor current position on religious matters?

A. I am depressed, confused, ambivalent and afraid

B. I am actively investigating as objectively as possible.

C. I don't think anybody has any supernatural revelation. It is all self-delusion.

D. I have mixed-feelings. Some days I believe. Some days I don't. I'm actively praying.

7.Name three writers who have done the most to get your attention and cause you to question IF you are right. (Any authors)

a) The writers at talkorigins

b) Richard Dawkins

c) Christopher Hitchens

8.What is your greatest personal fear?

Not finding a purpose to my own life.

9.What is your greatest person source of Joy?

The people I care about.

10.If you could wave a magic wand and go back to any year of your life, any age, any place, any time---what would it be and why?

I'd go back to when I was 16, and do something different at college. But I don't particularly want to re-live my departure from the Kingdom Hall.

What Topics are you sick of? What topics would your like to see covered more?

More of the same is fine by me.

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

1.Rate on a scale from 1-10 the postive impact (10 being Absolutely Positive) of Jehovahs-Witness.net on your life.

2.Rate on a scale from 1-10 the negative impact of Jehovah's-Witness.net on your life.

3. When you are in close proximity to Jehovah's Witnesses what actual, palpable emotion do you feel?

Amusement

4.On a scale from 1-10 (10 being Absolute confidence) how confident are you that the Bible is an actual source of Divine Truth?

5.Current active believing Jehovah's Witnesses, if approached the right way, under ideal conditions can be convinced to question their own beliefs.

True or False? (Remember, this is YOUR opinion.) True

6.Which best describes how you feel about youor current position on religious matters?

C. I don't think anybody has any supernatural revelation. It is all self-delusion.

D. I have mixed-feelings. Some days I believe. Some days I don't. I'm actively praying.

7.Name three writers who have done the most to get your attention and cause you to question IF you are right. (Any authors) Burton L. Mack, John Shelby Spong, Richard Dawkins.

8.What is your greatest personal fear? Becoming dependent on other people.

9.What is your greatest person source of Joy? My cats.

10.If you could wave a magic wand and go back to any year of your life, any age, any place, any time---what would it be and why? I'd go back to when I was 22- before I screwed up my life as an ex-jdub gone wild.

Special optional bonus question: What Topics are you sick of? What topics would your like to see covered more? Don't care- if I want them I'll write them.

THANK YOU!

• C6H12O6
    C6H12O6

nauseating

True or False? (Remember, this is YOUR opinion.)

True

7.Name three writers who have done the most to get your attention and cause you to question IF you are right. (Any authors)

Andrew Holden, Raymond Franz, Stephen Hawking

8.What is your greatest personal fear?

WT taking over the world

9.What is your greatest person source of Joy?

a stranger's kindness...and candy

10.If you could wave a magic wand and go back to any year of your life, any age, any place, any time---what would it be and why?

1988 - a few hours old, hospital, around 9-10 am

i would toss "infant me" out of the 5th story window and spare myself years of abuse and manipulation from a dysfunctional family and the WT

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit