SURVEY SAYS: Please take my quick survey

by Terry 42 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

1.Rate on a scale from 1-10 the postive impact (10 being Absolutely Positive) of Jehovahs-Witness.net on your life.

2.Rate on a scale from 1-10 the negative impact of Jehovah's-Witness.net on your life.

1 just cuz sometimes I'm here instead of doing things I should be doing

3. When you are in close proximity to Jehovah's Witnesses what actual, palpable emotion do you feel?

I get nervous sometimes excited and sometimes angry just being honest

4.On a scale from 1-10 (10 being Absolute confidence) how confident are you that the Bible is an actual source of Divine Truth?

0 oh that's not on the scale guess 1 is the closest

5.Current active believing Jehovah's Witnesses, if approached the right way, under ideal conditions can be convinced to question their own beliefs.

True or False? (Remember, this is YOUR opinion.)

true I hope

6.Which best describes how you feel about youor current position on religious matters?

A. I am depressed, confused, ambivalent and afraid

B. I am actively investigating as objectively as possible.

C. I don't think anybody has any supernatural revelation. It is all self-delusion.

D. I have mixed-feelings. Some days I believe. Some days I don't. I'm actively praying.

B

7.Name three writers who have done the most to get your attention and cause you to question IF you are right. (Any authors)

Raymond Franz. Steven Hassen and Susan Orman

8.What is your greatest personal fear?

Missing something in life

9.What is your greatest person source of Joy

My Hubby and friends and working out

10.If you could wave a magic wand and go back to any year of your life, any age, any place, any time---what would it be and why?

my 12th birthday before I got baptized

Bonus:

I just don't read the ones I don't want to read

• Terry
    Terry

See how we are all getting to know each other from the limbic to the cerebellum outward?

Nice!

Keep going, folks!

• Giordano
    Giordano

1.Rate on a scale from 1-10 the postive impact (10 being Absolutely Positive) of Jehovahs-Witness.net on your life.

A 8 I had been out with my family intact for over 40 years so no problems there but greatly appreciate the stories and discussions having the same background makes the people here extra special.

2.Rate on a scale from 1-10 the negative impact of Jehovah's-Witness.net on your life.

Nothing negative If I avoid the political debates and the scripture thumping and wack jobs.

3. When you are in close proximity to Jehovah's Witnesses what actual, palpable emotion do you feel?

Sadness.

4.On a scale from 1-10 (10 being Absolute confidence) how confident are you that the Bible is an actual source of Divine Truth?

5.Current active believing Jehovah's Witnesses, if approached the right way, under ideal conditions can be convinced to question their own beliefs.

False

6.Which best describes how you feel about youor current position on religious matters?

C. I don't think anybody has any supernatural revelation. It is all self-delusion.

7.Name three writers who have done the most to get your attention and cause you to question IF you are right. (Any authors)

Eric Hoffer's 'The true Believer'

James Michner 'The Source'

William shrider's 'The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich'

Remember this was in the early 1960's

My Family's health and happiness. For myself being taken over by a serious illness.

9.What is your greatest person source of Joy?

My Family

10. If you could wave a magic wand and go back to any year of your life, any age, any place, any time---what would it be and why?

Age 25 to 35 any of those years, out of the 'truth' really enjoyed that time in my life.

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

1.Rate on a scale from 1-10 the postive impact (10 being Absolutely Positive) of Jehovahs-Witness.net on your life. 7

2.Rate on a scale from 1-10 the negative impact of Jehovah's-Witness.net on your life. 4

3.When you are in close proximity to Jehovah's Witnesses what actual, palpable emotion do you feel? It depends what they are wearing.

4.On a scale from 1-10 (10 being Absolute confidence) how confident are you that the Bible is an actual source of Divine Truth?10

5.Current active believing Jehovah's Witnesses, if approached the right way, under ideal conditions can be convinced to question their own beliefs. I dont believe they can.

6.Which best describes how you feel about youor current position on religious matters?None of the four sentences describe how I feel.

7.Name three writers who have done the most to get your attention and cause you to question IF you are right. (Any authors) At the moment I am reading The complete Tales of Uncle Remus, before that I read the latest Bill Bryson book, and I'm almost finished with a book by the Pope. Nothing to make me question anything.

8.What is your greatest personal fear?Living along time and dying.

9.What is your greatest person source of Joy?I cant think of anything that stands out above anything else. I enjoy art, talking to people, food and drink, film.

10.If you could wave a magic wand and go back to any year of your life, any age, any place, any time---what would it be and why? None. I couldn't change anything.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Answer = 3 I've been out of the JWS for a very long time, I really came here to help others

Answer = 3 I find sometimes I spend too much time here, when I should be doing other important things

Answer = remorseful regret, with a slight touch of staid annoyance

4. On a scale from 1-10 (10 being Absolute confidence) how confident are you that the Bible is an actual source of Divine Truth?

Answer = easy 0

5. Current active believing Jehovah's Witnesses, if approached the right way, under ideal conditions can be convinced to question

their own beliefs.

Answer = true, its what information is given and how its presented to each individual

6. Which best describes how you feel about your current position on religious matters?

C. I don't think anybody has any supernatural revelation. It is all self-delusion locked in by the persuasiveness of fear and ignorance.

7. Name three writers who have done the most to get your attention and cause you to question IF you are right.

Answer = cant think of any, although I can name a mountain of writers who have confirmed that I am right.

8. What is your greatest personal fear?

Answer = getting old and perhaps not having enough money to live off of

9. What is your greatest person source of Joy?

Answer = probably work and being with friends and family who are not JWS

10. If you could wave a magic wand and go back to any year of your life, any age, any place, any time---what would it be and why?

Answer = It would have to be my early 20's so many things being opened to and investigated and experienced, not to mention the

health and energy to follow through toward those interests

• JWinprotest
    JWinprotest

Anger/anxiety

is 0 a choice?

True

Raymond Franz; Paul Grundy(JWFacts guy); one other that I don't remember the name of, his story led me to CoC.

That I die prematurely and my daughters get indoctrinated in this bloody cult!

My 2 daughters

10.If you could wave a magic wand and go back to any year of your life, any age, any place, any time---what would it be and why?

14 years old, the day I told my unbelieving father that I wanted to attend the meetings regularly with my mom. Why didn't he stand his ground the way he had up to that point to my mom?

• sherah
    sherah

8 edited....blame it on the henny

0 edited

annoyance

False

7.Name three writers who have done the most to get your attention and cause you to question IF you are right. (Any authors) -

Don Cameron, Stephen Law, Jonathan Kirsh

Too personal for this forum

freedomof thought

age 14....I would tell myself that I don't have to get baptised

Special optional bonus question: What Topics are you sick of? Anything related to Rick Ferron/6 Screens What topics would your like to see covered more? The discussions on the latest WT articles are awesome.More WT article spoofs by SD-7.

THANK YOU! your welcome

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

When I first left, embarrassment. Then it turned into sadness, then frustration. Now, anger.

Under ideal conditions? True. (Question is: What are those conditions?)

D. I have mixed-feelings. Some days I believe. Some days I don't. I'm actively praying.

B

Elaine Pagels, Amazing from JWN, Raymond Franz

The unexpected death of one of my children.

My children, my husband, my grandmother.

I wouldn't go back. I'm the happiest NOW.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Nothing

False

E.Agnostic

Hugh Hefner..DR.Suess..and..Whoever writes "Strange but True" in the TV Guide..

No KFC or Beer..

9.What is your greatest personal source of Joy?

KFC and Beer..Except on Friday Night..Then it`s Chinese Food..

10.If you could wave a magic wand and go back to any year of your life, any age, any place, any time---what would it be and why?.

Before I was born..Where did I come from?

.............................. ...OUTLAW

• N.drew
    N.drew

OUTLAW is Jehovahs-Witness.net impacting you negatively to the 10th degree?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit