Hilarious picture in April 15th 2012 WT

by Mickey mouse 98 Replies latest watchtower bible

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

Processor loved it great!!

• Eiben Scrood
    Eiben Scrood

I couldn't believe this was real and had to download the Watchtower to confirm. Un-freaking-believable. Hilarious. How did this get through?

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Edmond Dantes, You're killing me. The Bethel Insane assylum is priceless!!!

• badseed
    badseed

wow. The guy looks like he didn't take his meds, or maybe he took too many. lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Yep this clearly proves the leaders of the JWs are slowly going insane.

Man alone with his sheep is a happy man.

Do they have sheep at any the WTS. locations like Patterson or Wakill ?

There's an interesting parable here where the WTS. own acquired sheep really do make the WTS. shepherds happy....by ?

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Wow, this thread grew legs LOL.

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

WATCHTOWER SPECIAL EDITION ------IN DEPTH STUDY EDITION ---------- IS FLIRTING WITH ANIMALS REALLY THE WAY FORWARD THE ANSWERS FROM A BIBLICAL PERSPECTIVE. PLUS WE ASK DO INTERNET DATING SITES REALLY OFFER LONG LASTING LOVING RELATIONSHIPS AND SHOULD YOU REALLY ISSUE INVITES ROUND FOR DINNER FROM A PHOTOGRAPH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Violia
    Violia

The shepherd looks like an after thought /photo shopped in. Also, the shepherd has the same sort of toothless /rotting teeth weird smile that reminds me of the movie "Deliverance" . His eyes look weird, maybe he is blind. and yes, his arms are strangely short.

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

The shepherd looks like an after thought /photo shopped in.

That was my thought too, it looks so odd that either the shepherd or sheep or both are photoshopped. I wouldn't be surprised if the same shepherd or sheep has appeared before somewhere in a different background

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

This is undoubtedly one of the most fucked up illustrations in WT history.

This is what happens when none of your artists have gone to art school!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit