Hilarious picture in April 15th 2012 WT

by Mickey mouse 98 Replies latest watchtower bible

• JAFO
  • Jeffro
    Jeffro

It's funny, and his excitement about the sheep is pretty disturbing. But the arm isn't necessarily too short.

The arm appears to be too short because the upper arm is near to the body, with the elbow extended backward, and the perspective of the left shoulder is further away than the right. The impression that the arm is too short is emphasised by the loose sleeve obscuring the actual position of the elbow.

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

If somebody looked at me with those KrAzY eyes I'd RUN!

• Simon Morley
    Simon Morley

I wonder if they will reuse this one when the come clean about the pedofile elders praying on innocent members....with the heading:

"In times past some unscrupulous elders saw the congregation as a something to prey upon...."

• processor
    processor

I saw the picture too and laughed out loud ... my collection of weird Watchtower images contains mainly pictures from the Russell and Rutherford era, but this one will make it into it.

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

That is a very creepy picture.

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

Its almost too funny...Gawd,the WTBTS is really going low budget now.lol

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Don't judge. It gets lonely out there.

• Mary
    Mary

Oh dear god, someone please tell me that that picture has been photoshopped.

I find that more disturbing that the article on 'mentally diseased apostates'..............

• Mary
    Mary

That freak looks like one of the Hillbillies in Deliverance..........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit