Hilarious picture in April 15th 2012 WT

by Mickey mouse 98 Replies latest watchtower bible

• No Room For George
  • Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Creepy, particularly since he's looking at the sheep's butt. The sheep is thinking, "Where's a hungry lion when I need one? I wish one of us would get eaten right about now!"

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Please tell me that this is not really a Watchtower picture...how can that get past their editors???

Remember, three members of the GB approve what goes in the WT...thats your answer!

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

And the caption reads ............................... and I heard a voice crying out in the wilderness ....................... lamb chops, lamb chops

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "Dude is about to have dinner..." Yan Bibiyam

Or a romantic interlude....

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

I was looking at this picture at work and busted out laughing! Could he have more of a goofball expression on his face? He looks re-tarded (in my best Carlos Mencia voice)!

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

What are they now, like, photoshopping "artwork". Look at the dude's head..

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Conversation between Art Department Bethelite 1 and Art Deptartment Bethelite 2:

#1 - Awwww man, I gotta draw a shepherd and a sheep for the April 15 Tower, so tired of drawing these shepherd pictures.

#2 - Well man, mess it up a little, then they won't assign you those anymore.

#1 - Like what? I mean its a sheep and a shepherd, how can I mess that up...

#2 - Oh, how bout making the shepherd look like he is gonna do that sheep in the ass?

#1 - C'mon man, you know they won't approve that. I'll probably get kicked out for doing that.

#2 - Just do it. Those old dudes won't know the difference.

#1 - Alright, but if I get in trouble for this, I'm taking you down with me....

Three weeks later.....

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

LOL Lost Generation. I bet that kind of stuff happens more than we realize.

• baltar447
    baltar447

OH wow. My jaw hurts from all the laughing we are getting out this latest Koolaid WT.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit