Childbirth, A Protection For Women (Per Paul)... How?

by AGuest 212 Replies latest jw friends

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

It is much flashier than being executed by the state or a gang.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Yeah, I was, BoTR. Apparently if I ask Lord JustAMischugina for proof that he is speaking he truth about me, I'll die. So says Shelby.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Yeah, I was, BoTR. Apparently if I ask Lord JustAMischugina for proof that he is speaking he truth about me, I'll die.

Radiation poisoning!

Exodus 34 - The Radiant Face of Moses

29 When Moses came down from Mount Sinai with the two tablets of the covenant law in his hands, he was not aware that his face was radiant because he had spoken with the LORD. 30 When Aaron and all the Israelites saw Moses, his face was radiant, and they were afraid to come near him. 31 But Moses called to them; so Aaron and all the leaders of the community came back to him, and he spoke to them. 32 Afterward all the Israelites came near him, and he gave them all the commands the LORD had given him on Mount Sinai.

33 When Moses finished speaking to them, he put a veil over his face. 34 But whenever he entered the LORD’s presence to speak with him, he removed the veil until he came out. And when he came out and told the Israelites what he had been commanded, 35 they saw that his face was radiant. Then Moses would put the veil back over his face until he went in to speak with the LORD.

-Sab

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Hmmm....of all the ways I expect to die, that wasn't one of them.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Moses and the Burning Bush

1 Now Moses was tending the flock of Jethro his father-in-law, the priest of Midian, and he led the flock to the far side of the wilderness and came to Horeb, the mountain of God. 2 There the angel of the LORD appeared to him in flames of fire from within a bush. Moses saw that though the bush was on fire it did not burn up. 3 So Moses thought, “I will go over and see this strange sight—why the bush does not burn up.”

^ What if Moses has a special immunity to electromagnetic radiation? That would be a reason for God to "choose" people. Maybe most would have died if God appeared to them as a radiation bush. The Bible seems to connect the voice of God with radiation, imo.

-Sab

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

The God of the bible like to collect baby penis parts. It seems to connect him to pedophile version of Buffalo Bill, imo.

I AM THAT I AM.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    The God of the bible like to collect baby penis parts.

That was men, not God. God speaks in the secret language of the heart and it sometimes is translated incorrectly. God never wanted forskins, lol.

Allow me to elaborate. There is a Zulu tribal sect in Africa that has a very interesting initiation rite. The tribe digs up a freshly dead body in a graveyard, severs a hand and puts the body back in the ground. The initiate is to then cook and eat the hand. Basically my point is that humans will go to great lengths to consolidate trust into some sort of demonstration that can be refered to. In the African tribe the way to trust each other is to know that everyone has eaten a hand and in the Israelite nation the rite of passage was a circumsized penis. Both scanarios are f*cked up, imo.

-Sab

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

So God didn't want animals killed on his behalf, didn't drown babies in a flood, didn't demand nations be wiped out for living in the wrong place, demand that babies be ripped from their mothers stomach, say it was OK to kill slaves as long as it took them a day or two to die?

Sheesh, what a pussy. Now he's more like a grumpy old man yelling at squirrels and complaining about kids with their ipods and pants too low.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    So God didn't want animals killed on his behalf, didn't drown babies in a flood, didn't demand nations be wiped out for living in the wrong place, demand that babies be ripped from their mothers stomach, say it was OK to kill slaves as long as it took them a day or two to die?

If I create a robot and that robot punches a baby in the face then it could be said that I punched a baby in the face with a robot. So the answer is yes and no, not yes or no.

-Sab

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

No, it couldn't be said that YOU punched a baby in the face. It could be said that you bear responsibility for your robot doing it, but it cannot logically besaid that you did it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit