I am amazed at the ignorance............

by Night Owl 167 Replies latest jw friends

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

Sigh...

• TheSilence
    TheSilence

I want to go on a 2 month trip, too!!!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Did the Owl ever come back to this thread or is this another hit and run?

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

Total hit and run, Mrs. J - he hit the magic posting number of 69 and left it there.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Once you start travelling you can't stop. I was IMing Dizzy tonight about what country to go to if the one doesn't work out due to, um, the country's situation. I'm pretty stoked.

Oh, and Bo too. They gave me some great ideas for Asia. :)

• Azazel
    Azazel

shamus100 just a question are you south african?

Az

• Night Owl
    Night Owl

I was out of the country for month and I see 8 pages of drunken gibberish.

I'll take it.

NightOwl

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

Thanks for bumping your thread, Night Owl - it's a classic!!

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

I can re-tell my palm reading story, if you like, Night Owl.

• JonathanH
    JonathanH

yeah, the lightbulb, indoor toilet, and everything else you use in life. What has demonology given us? What great advancements to society has spiritism given us? Where is your ghost powered laptop, and your international telepathy network? The legion of psychic stock brokers and bankers? Oh wait, that's all shit math and science did for humanity while ignorant people were using battery powered flashlights ward off ghosts while wearing their factory produced snuggies with their digital TV was blaring a show about the moon landing in the background. Science is clearly the stupid part of that sentence. If all of this spirit and psychic nonsense were true, where is it? A free market economy would have great interest in using these advancements in our understanding of how the universe works for profit.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit