I am amazed at the ignorance............

by Night Owl 167 Replies latest jw friends

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

White wine?? Oh that's just wrong...to chase the demons away, you need scotch and lots of it.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

White wine??? Fence sitter!!!

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Damn it, you don't want to see what scotch does to me... Good scotch especially.

...or maybe you do.

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

*hands Jeff a tall glass of scotch*

Come here darlin

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Heeeeheeee

• TheSilence
    TheSilence

You're stealing emoticons meant for me. ;)

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

::giggle:: you're a baaaaaad influence, Jackie!

• Joey Jo-Jo
    Joey Jo-Jo

PenelopePaige wrote: Because when you've seen things happen with your own eyes- a chair moved across the room untouched- for instance, then you KNOW that in that regard, the JW's were RIGHT ON. (Even if they are way off on almost everything else)

They are not the only religion to teach, this was borrowed by catholics, but you are making the mistake that many do, attaching a religions element to the spirits of these odd occurences. There is not proof that its demons, spirits of the dead or aliens, even demonologists acknowledge this. From wiki " The original neutral Greek word "daimon" does not carry the negative connotation initially understood by implementation of the Koine ( Hellenistic and New Testament Greek) δαιμ?νιον ( daimonion ), [1] and later ascribed to any cognate words sharing the root, originally intended to denote a spirit or spiritual being."

Many try (to give credit that their religion is true) by exorcism, crosses and holy water, from my experience none of these work, one person told me that I rejected holy spirit by being a jw but there still is no proof.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

What kind Poopsie? Glenfiddich or Johnnie Walker?

I'm feeling... different......

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

Johnnie Walker is a blend so I don't have that stuff around. Glenfiddich is good in a pinch but for you my dear, it'll be the MacAllan.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit