I am amazed at the ignorance............

by Night Owl 167 Replies latest jw friends

• Night Owl
    Night Owl

I read with great interest the evil spirits thread, amazed at the ignorance on this forum concerning the occult.

If you do not believe in the spirit world, you are certainly akin to toothless hillbillies. Good for moonshine making, cousin marrying and not much else.

Both the USA and the Russians continue to pursue the occult, following in the foorsteps of Nazi Germany. They are not ignorant people, such as yourselves.

Hopefully, you non-believers will slowly breed yourselves out of the population, since you are the ones holding back progress, with your precious "science" which is really bullshit in disguise.

So tell me, what separates you "intellectuals" from those so called ancient ignorants? The light bulb and an indoor toilet is about all.

So go ahead, have at me like you tend to do when someone posts enlightenment, instead of the same old hogwash about "proof" that you so preciously hold to. Proof that you believe to be true, because you were not there to see it, but as you read, you believe. Fools.

Night Owl

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Ohhh and Happy New Year to you too Night Owl! Peace to you!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Someone wants to party! Happy New Years!

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Wooooot!! Let's get naked and dance down the moon!!

• N.drew
  • mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

You'll freeze your ass off! At least wear a scarf!

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

And sox

• shamus
    shamus

I like this one.

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

Hi Night Owl!

Happy New Year, happy pants :)

• shamus
    shamus

Hey Poopsie,

Wanna stick berries up our noses while we listen to the banjo?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit