SPECIAL INTERVIEW with Jehovah!

by Terry 44 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Terry
    Terry

R=Reporter

J=Jehovah

R: Thank you for agreeing to this interview. How should I address you? What is proper? Yahweh? Jehovah? Lord?

J: Doesn't matter much. There is only one of my kind. I know who means to contact me and why.

R: Wow! You aren't offended if somebody calls you, um, Allah or Jehovah or Adonai or just god?

J: Oh please! The taking of offense rests in the bosom of the stupid ones.

R: Very well, then. Lord....why are there so many opinions about you and your purpose for mankind?

J: Let me answer your question with a question: Don't you think I'm able to do what I want done without your help?

R:Yeeessss, I suppose so....

J: If I can get my "purposes" done on my own, why would I be waiting around for humans to figure it out or get on board with it? Why wouldn't I just do it and get it done?

R: Ehhh, I give up.

J: I've already accomplished my purposes. I'm sufficient. I'm not depending on anybody to figure anything out. The job is done.

R: Soooo, you are saying...what then? Mankind is--we're--what? We're on our own down here?

J: No. You have each other don't you?

R: But, we...we DIE! We argue. We disagree. Things are a mess. We need help. We need YOUR help.

J: False premises lead to false conclusions.

R: But--we all Die! We can't stop doing that no matter how much we co-operate.

J: Flowers die. Plant more flowers.

R:Are you saying we're no more important than THAT?

J: Important? You live; you die. How does "important" figure into that?

R: Well, for one thing, Lord--we're made in your image!

J: Can you see me?

R: Certainly not.

J: What does an "invisible" image really mean?

R: We're special. We've been created to fulfill your purpose and we got sidetracked by sin and Satan. It says so in your Word: the bible.

J: That's news to me.

R: (Dumbfounded) Oh my god! Sorry. I mean....are you saying that----what ARE you saying? All that isn't true?

J: When the snow melts---where does the "white" go? It is a meaningless question, is it not?

R: But, why give us a bible. Why send Jesus to die for us if everything is "meaningless" for us?

J: You are getting ahead of yourself. Slow down.

R: Is.....did....? Did you give us the bible?

J: Nope.

R: You didn't?

J: Nope. You gave yourselves the bible. If you don't understand it--don't blame me!

R: You mean--the bible isn't the Word of God?

J: I'm sure it is.

R: I'm confused.

J: Yes, you are ALL confused. Figure out what you mean by "God" and part of your confusion will vanish.

R: So, there is more than one God?

J: Listen, relax for a moment. God is whatever you put above your own understanding. If you need advice, wisdom, purpose or blame you find it. You put it where you can find it. Then, you wrestle with it. Argue over it. Kill for it. None of that is my doing.

R: But, you are real. Aren't you?

J: Let me ask you: do you ever talk to yourself from time to time?

R: Sure.

J: Is this one of those times?

R:Please, I'm trying to get answers to important questions here!

J: Ask the right ones, then.

R: You tell me, what questions should I ask?

J: Now that is a fine example of what I am telling you! You want the answers to questions you don't even know how to ask. And you wonder why you are confused?

R:(Silent.Thinking.....)sighs...Is there Evil? Is there a Devil?

J: How can you doubt evil?

R: I don't. But, is there a PERSON who is the cause of evil?

J: Lots of them. Your prisons and history books and governments and religions are filled with them.

R: I mean just ONE named Satan?

J: Cancer. Do you know what it really is? Cells in your own body. They multiply and interfere with the other cells. Is CANCER a person? Would it mean anything if once, millions of years ago, there was person named CANCER?

R: I'm asking YOU!

J: And I've already told you that asking the wrong questions doesn't get you anywhere. You are stuck in a quicksand of mythology. Meaningless lore.

R:Do you--the Creator of everything--have a work for people to do here on Earth? Let's start with that.

J: This is your home: Earth is. Is it perfect? Do you want to improve it or ruin it? Your home; your choice. You have Life. You own your life. What do YOU want to do with it? Do it. Or, don't. But, crying out to me for directions is abandoning your OWN purposes. Make some choices!

R:Some of us---many of us are born deformed, or sick. Some of us are murdered or molested....we don't get much of a chance to do anything before it is Game Over.

J: That deeply saddens me, I assure you.

R:But--you don't----you don't DO anything about it--you don't step in and stop it from happening! Don't you care?

J: Two different things. I care. Profoundly. But, you are correct, I don't step in and stop it.

R: Why why why? If you are a Good God, why wouldn't you want to stop the evil?

J: The simple answer won't satisfy you. But, here it is. You can't have things absolutely PERFECT unless you are all by yourself. Been there; done that.

R: What are you saying?

J: One mind+ one purpose= no conflict. More than one mind=chaos, discord, good and evil. There simply is NO WAY around that.

R: So......?

J:Here is the great Truth. Like it or not. I gave humanity the gift of life. You work it out or you don't. I've stepped in and snuffed out men, women, children, babies in their mother's womb, plants and animals. It did about as much "good" as washing your hands does in spreading germs. It is a temporary solution to an ongoing problem. You have "good" people and you have "bad". Mostly, you have good people who sometimes do bad and bad people who sometimes do good.

R:You aren't All-Powerful, then?

J: I can create. I can destroy. What more do you want? Constant remote control? What does that do for me? About as much as playing video games does for you. It might be interesting for awhile. But, I'm in the middle of Eternal Life. How far does that go with a Life Sentence such as that?

R:Wait? You sound like....are you saying you are miserable! Being God is not a great thing?

J: I cannot die. You humans think you want that? You have NO IDEA what a curse that would be! I would be a monster if I gave you that!

R: What about angels, demons and...what about your son, Jesus?

J: What about them?

R: Aren't they eternal?

J: Listen, I Am Indepenant. Every other living thing which exists is Dependant. Life itself is merely opportunity to DO. Endless opportunity to DO something is also endless opportunity to create problems for the others.

R:But, Jesus?

J: I was lonely. What do you want from me?

R: The Trinity?

J: Oh please! Like you've understood anything I've said already?

R: I'm standing here talking to the Supreme Being of all the Universe and I haven't learned a thing! How can this be happening?

J:Your fundamental human mistake is always the same one. Solve that problem and the rest goes away.

R: Which is what?

J:Time. How do you fill it and with what? And why? THAT IS MY GIFT TO YOU. But, for you it is the Devil's Curse! Make choices. Live with the results.

R:Is there no "perfect" choice that conforms to YOUR will?

J: I told you. My will is that your life belongs to you. Eventually, when all is silent again I will be alone. It will be as it once was. I do not and can not change. You can! I have given to you what I don't have for myself. You have the magnificent opportunity to DO something knowing you will end.

R: That scares us more than anything!

J: Fools. You only have half of my gift in your mind: death. You waste your life trying to escape. LIFE is about DOING and then dying. Instead of DOING something you want rituals, prayers, demonstrations that you deserve to GO ON LIVING! For what? Just to NOT die? That is the only hell there is: NOT DYING!!

R: I don't know what to say...

J: You do. But, you won't.

R:I do....but, I won't? (thinking...) I DO...but, I WON'T?...oh..OH! I think I get it now!

J: Wonderful!

• its_me!
    its_me!

That is pretty awesome. How long did it take you to come up with that?

• Terry
    Terry

About...fifteen minutes. Stream of consciousness. Organic writing.

Internal dialogue, I guess you could say.

I'm amazed myself!

• tooktheredpill
  • tooktheredpill
    tooktheredpill

That was awesome, Terry! I loved it!

• Mary
    Mary

Terry, didn't you have to press the pound sign to talk to him?

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Very good Terry. Very very good.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Had you been drinking off the grapes on the vine before you interviewed J??? just curious

• Terry
    Terry

Terry, didn't you have to press the pound sign to talk to him?

Naw, I used SKYpe.

Had you been drinking off the grapes on the vine before you interviewed J??? just curious

I ate a can of peaches; does that count?

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Very good!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit