SPECIAL INTERVIEW with Jehovah!

by Terry 44 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wobble
    wobble

I am speechless with admiration Terry ! Well done, and a happy New Year !

• Terry
    Terry

A favorite British film of mine is THE RULING CLASS with Peter O'Toole as the 13th Earl of Gurney who believes himself to be God Almighty.

His family are royalty and cannot bear the embarassment and shame. So.....

They employ a physician to "cure" him of this delusion so that he can take his rightful place in the House of Lords.

The "cure" is successful. With the following unintended consequences.

Brace yourself for a most harrowing conclusion!

http://youtu.be/KOcJ338qYno

Thumbnail 4:09

The Ruling Class - Peter O'Toole as Jack The Ripper

The Ruling Class (1972) Director : Peter Medak Writer : Peter Barnes (based on Barnes' play) Peter O'Toole as Jack Carolyn Seymour as Grace Shelley

• darthfader
    darthfader

Terry, Great perspective :)

thanks!

• Terry
    Terry

Thanks to all for kind words and coronets.

I included the Ruling Class clip for a reason, by the way......

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee
    J: Oh please! The taking of offense rests in the bosom of the stupid ones.

Hey....this sounds familiar...is he quoting himself or did he read it somewhere in the Bible man wrote?

J: That deeply saddends me, I assure you

Would it sadden him if he really intended to leave us to our own devices in the first place ?

R: But Jesus ? J: I was lonley. What do you want from me?

The only way we know there was a Jesus is from reading the Bible....which God didn't write yet apparently he acknowledges Jesus existence.

I told you, my will is that your life belongs to you

"You and Your"...is that individuals or mankind as a whole? If life belongs entirely to the individual wouldn't that in itself be the reason for all the chaos down here?

You have the magnificient opportunity to DO something knowing you will end.

Accepting the fact that ones life is temporary anyway, would remove much of the pressure to DO something... to make ones mark on the world...to accomplish and to aquire....whats the difference what we accomplish if it's all going to end. But we are still left with one major dilemma. Most of the problems we see today aren't caused by a lack of wanting to do something meaningful. They stem from the greed caused by the desperate realization that we only have so much time to scramble to establish our own financial security before we get sick or are are too old to help ourselves as we exit this world. If we dropped dead at 90 but were in peak mental and physical health at the time it wouldn't be such a worry. It's trying to survive the lingering declining years that causes most of the worry and distraction.

Just having God speak to me would have answered one of the big questions in life....does he exist and did he create us. I'd tell him that I get that living forever might be a drag after a few million years but could he give us a hint about what to DO with all the deformed babies and blind people etc in the years between birth and death.

• tornapart
    tornapart

Interesting.. It sounds a little like the coversation God had with Job!

• d
    d

That was good and very insightful good job.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Finally a man that I can trust that really had a personal chat with god.

I've been waited for long time.

Koolaidman must be just livid with jealousy right now !

Say Terry on the next interview with god would ask what he thinks of the Watchtower Corporation ?

• bigmac
    bigmac

please note the interview is now suspended--pending renegotiation of the interviewee's fee.

apparantly some company calling itself the watchtower society have claimed copyright.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Very well crafted. Thank you from someone who has no such skill.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit