SPECIAL INTERVIEW with Jehovah!

by Terry 44 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Twisty
    Twisty

Entertaining and enlightening

Twisty

• jay88
    jay88

Which one was he speaking to, his lord or himself?

• tec
    tec

Interesting perspective. (and cool that you just wrote it out, letting it flow)

I think it accomplished e x actly what you always try to accomplish (even if you weren't meaning to accomplish anything in particular): break people out of a stagnant two dimensional mould, so they can get just a glimpse at the same thing from another pov.

Peace,

Tammy

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

I hope in the next interview someone asks him which religion is he guiding and directing.

It seems all the ones that say are being guided by him are saying a whole bunch of different shit

and they always call the ones other than themselves false religions.

• jay88
    jay88

@thetrueone: You know, this could make for a very interesting series.

• jam
    jam

Terry; Goood job. A great idea for A Broadway play.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

much appreciated logic

• Terry
    Terry

Continued thanks.

I had to read and re-read it myself and it came across to me as recursive.** If the subconscious can write---mine wrote.

Perhaps this is how the bible was written?

Proofs involving recursive definitions

Applying the standard technique of proof by cases to recursively-defined sets or functions, as in the preceding sections, yields structural induction, a powerful generalization of mathematical induction which is widely used to derive proofs in mathematical logic and computer science.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

very good read...

happy new years terry

Oz

• Terry
    Terry

Happy New Year! I just ate two pieces of cold chicken, some potato salad and I'm saving the Budweiser until just before nap time!

Alone again, naturally!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit