Well, the pdf of the March 2012 WT is hot off the press!

by serenitynow! 53 Replies latest watchtower bible

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

NRFG/Miz acts Weird if he doesn`t eat enough KFC..

Somebody get him a Bucket..

.....................;-)...OUTLAW

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

They should have just named him Andre.

• wannabefree
    wannabefree
    weren't the 1st century christians comanded by Jesus not to carry a pouch or purse

(Luke 22:35-37) 35 He also said to them: "When I sent YOU forth without purse and food pouch and sandals, YOU did not want for anything, did YOU?" They said: "No!" 36 Then he said to them: "But now let the one that has a purse take it up, likewise also a food pouch; and let the one having no sword sell his outer garment and buy one. 37 For I tell YOU that this which is written must be accomplished in me, namely, ‘And he was reckoned with lawless ones.' For that which concerns me is having an accomplishment."

• Botzwana
    Botzwana

Because all these guys are named Andre....

Wonder if they are referencing Andre the Giant?

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!
    Luke 22:35-37) 35 He also said to them: "When I sent YOU forth without purse and food pouch and sandals, YOU did not want for anything, did YOU?" They said: "No!" 36 Then he said to them: "But now let the one that has a purse take it up, likewise also a food pouch; and let the one having no sword sell his outer garment and buy one.

Thanks for clearing that up.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

They look like a couple of Mormon Elders to me!

• Diest
    Diest

They remind me of the Jewish women with fake beards in the life of Brian.

• moggy lover
    moggy lover

Very becoming fashion conscious Watchtowerites of the first century.

The bloke in the green and yellow gown has got the latest business suit from the House of Claudius and Russell, haberdashers of renown. While the turban, worn at just the right rakish angle is the latest head gear from Rutherford and Ptolemy, who can find the best head coverings for any modestly abject, cringing woman.

Of course, the shoulder strap and bag is the very latest fashion accessory from the flesh pots of Rome. No snake oil salesman or door-to-door peddler should be without one.

All these and many more of the latest fashion gear are available in our Summer catalogue of 33 AD out now!

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse
    They remind me of the Jewish women with fake beards in the life of Brian.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Aouw MAN!!!

This is the PUBLIC version??? Do they have any clue as to how weird they sound, even in their PUBLIC version????

Shhhh..... Let's not tell them.... Let them go on thinking that they look "good" to people who are actually in contact with reality....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit