Well, the pdf of the March 2012 WT is hot off the press!

by serenitynow! 53 Replies latest watchtower bible

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

weren't the 1st century christians comanded by Jesus not to carry a pouch or purse? These "publishers" (gag), apparently either didn't get the memo, or they are not true disciples of Christ. perhaps JW's?

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

all of you need to stop hating and come back to Jehovah.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Sheesh...after skimming the first few articles of that mag I'm wondering how everyone involved in the production of this magazine doesn't have a broken arm from patting themself on the back.

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!
    weren't the 1st century christians comanded by Jesus not to carry a pouch or purse?

OMG. You are so right! Maybe I'll call Bethel to try to get an explaination for that.

• InterestedOne
    InterestedOne

Looks like they fixed this picture after reading the thread about it: http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/bible/206521/1/Going-Door-to-Door-with-Scrolls

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Someone there in NY must be reading this site, at least they didn't use this pic again

Edit: InterestedOne beat me to it!

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

George (_!_)

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Damn they even have the jack bauer bookbags!

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!
    omg there's an article about judging first impressions...for a religion that's ALL about the APPEARANCE of their members, this is too hilarious.

I know, I couldn't believe it! How do they live with themselves, putting out so many lies? It's really funny that this article is out because of the thread about how easily you can be marked by using the wrong terminology. Like if you make a mistake and say to a JW "back call" instead of "return visit" (is that still the phrase?) they will not judge the heck out of you just for that.

I swear it is almost like this org wants to fail. The publications just get worse and worse.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Are Christians who put "Christians" in quotation marks Christians?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit