Well, the pdf of the March 2012 WT is hot off the press!

by serenitynow! 53 Replies latest watchtower bible

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

And it does not disappoint. The first century brothers are on the cover, going door to door with what look like leather messenger bags.

The first article is entitled, Are all "Christians" Christian. And you can tell by the picture that anyone with a beard or goatee is definitely not a real Christian.

The next article, Remain in My Word has this quote that condemns Catholics but seems eerily close to what JWs believe:

Who Fit the Pattern Today?:

According to

the Vatican’s Dogmatic Constitution on Divine Revelation, adopted in 1965 and quoted in the Catechism of the Catholic Church: “It is not from Sacred Scripture alone that the [Catholic] Church draws her certainty about everything which has been revealed. Therefore both sacred tradition and Sacred Scripture are to be accepted and venerated with the same sense of loyalty and reverence.”

Unbelievable!

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

[Comment Removed]

• leavingwt
  • leavingwt
    leavingwt

Cover artwork:

• Jadeen
    Jadeen

They can't be true Christians- they have beards!

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

You were certainly looking forward to it. So what's the answer are all Christians Christian?

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!
    You were certainly looking forward to it.

I know. It's like a sickness. When I was in it seemed like the new ones came out too fast! Never had a chance to catch up on my reading.

No. Only JWs are Christians. They proved it. All of the articles show the Dubs to very pleased with themselves. It should be embarassing to them.

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

Evidently, Jesus t-shirts and jeans are unchristian too.

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

omg there's an article about judging first impressions...for a religion that's ALL about the APPEARANCE of their members, this is too hilarious.

Pg. 11:

"When we meet someone for the first time, we tend to formulate opinions about the person in light of our past experience. We are prone to generalize and to judge him on the basis of stereotypes. In addition to physical appearance,we may evaluate or judge the person because of his nationality, ethnicity, social standing, or religion.
    If the opinion we formed of that person turns out to be correct, we congratulate ourselves on our good judgment, and our belief that we can trust our first impressions is reinforced. However, when we realize that we had come to a completely wrong conclusion, how do we react? If we are honest, we should let go of our preconceived opinion and look for the facts. Otherwise, we might be doing others a great disservice or even serious wrong, all because of our pride in exercising what we consider to be our superior sense of judgment."

ACK!! So are they saying that if a man has a beard or a woman wears trousers to the KH that they shouldn't be judged??

• LostGeneration

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit