JW Cable TV Installer Counts His Time.. Home owner very pissed off !

by Hairyhegoat 42 Replies latest watchtower bible

• bioflex
    bioflex

@wobbie : except that the OP stated he/she is not religious/christian.

i wonder if JW's get paid to bring in new converts.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Friggin Funny thread..

I have no idea why anyone would put up with a JW preaching Cable guy but..

It makes for a good thread..

HHG`s daughter is adorable..And..

My buddy Wuz doesn`t like her ass kissed in fractions..LOL!!..

This thread is..

OUTLAW

........................... ...OUTLAW

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Didnt you know that Jdub Hoover Salesmen say:

"Suck Satan from your Home?"

HB

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I am so glad you reported him to his employer. They will not be amused. The point that a Witness knocking on your door leaves you the option of not opening the door was a strong point. My father preached against Catholics at work. Wives of his colleagues would call my mom imploring her to make my father stop b/c their husbands were becoming physically ill from the stress. He was elated when a Jesuit worked in the same place. Perhaps he was a Jesuit seminarian. My father ached to fight with him over the translation of soul. My father was so depressed b/c he had to admit defeat. It was stunning to hear him admit a Catholic could know more than the Witnesses. He was finally point on notice that he would be fired the next time he preached.

Preaching at work is stealing from your employer. I flirt a bit with Witnesses, play up Bethel and family ties. They get so excited. I follow it by a flat statement that I have read the Bible in entire books and that there is nothing I can countenance in Witness doctrine. Besides, the culture was injurious to my health. I am now a mainstream Christian and very satisfied.

Some Baptist guy at the laundromat with large machines started to preach to me. I said that I was an Episcopalian and that it worked for me. Baptists and Anglicans have different sensibilities. He stopped.

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

But this is a restaurant. We have mean chef(s)

Some whip the cream, batter the fish, and beat the eggs.....such cruelty.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Don't hate the guy for speaking out of the abundace of the heart! Just tell him to shut the hell up and get to work.

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

HHG, you really should provide a link when you cut & paste...just sayin...

http://www.sevengraylands.com/brain/braindump/directv-install-gone-bad/

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

I bet he is a pioneer. Easy if he can count 8 hours witnessing a day and earn a living.

What you did by telling his employer was best thing to do. Hopefully they will make sure he does not cross the line mixing work with trying to make converts.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Dang HHG

accordin' to poopsie's link you live in an alternate universe

who'd a thunk it :0

LOL

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I almost had to fire a JW for what that cable guy did. He was a driver picking up items for repair and he got a wild hair and started to witness to one of my clients. Well the client called and gave me an earful. I just listenned until she ran out of breath. I saved the account but I could never send him there again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit