JW Cable TV Installer Counts His Time.. Home owner very pissed off !

by Hairyhegoat 42 Replies latest watchtower bible

• wasblind
    wasblind

That may have been what you prefered, but this ain't no restaurant

and you didn't order anything specific, if you didn't like what he posted ( served )

you could have went to another thread ( restaurant )

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

If this isnt a restaurant and I didnt order anything specific (in this non restaurant) then why bring restaurants into this at all? Are you a chef? Maybe that would explain it...

OK, I'd like a lamb tikka biryani please, and go heavy on the hot sauce. Nom nom nom

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

.........just proves to me that it takes......

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

wmf, you are too opinionated. mind your own business.

• wasblind
    wasblind

No I'm not a chef or waitress

So If I burn you, I don't think anyone would mind

Nom nom nom

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Must be all this new found mental freedom I'm enjoying... Now get back to bitching about JWs who annoy you while you just stand there and take it please.

• wasblind
    wasblind

You finally got a clue as to why Hairyhegoat posted what he did

Witness My fury I'm not a JW, I don't do things in "Fractions"

so you know you can kiss my whole azz

who's the one bitchin' now ????

• Witness My Fury
  • Deceived
    Deceived

OMG I don't blame you for being Pissed off. That is totally unacceptable and very obviously why he is slow at his work.

My Mom was like that, she witnessed no matter where she was and it was so embarrassing to everyone but her. She was clueless that it was wrong to inflict this on people in inappropriate situations.

I would say I would think it was a funny event like your daughter saw in it ;-) I would have taken out my video camera and recorded it for Youtube LOL

• wobble
    wobble

I think I would ask the guy to explain to me ,using only the Bible, how and why his beloved Governing Body in the form of Rutherford and assorted Bible Students were chosen in 1919 by Jesus.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit