Notorious A**hole Christopher Hitchens Thrown Into The Eternal Flames Of Gehenna

by Philadelphia Ponos 76 Replies latest jw friends

• james_woods
    james_woods
    It's always nice to see someone who deserves to die actually die, rather than the usual innocent victim.
    Unlike the dead monkey Christopher Hitches

Just as a point of polite dialog - I do not believe that Hitchens made any such statement about the Pope, nor has the Pope made such one about Hitchens.

• Philadelphia Ponos
    Philadelphia Ponos

@Sir82

I didn't say he was suffering, the flames are symbolic for his eternal death, he has absolutely no hope of ever living again. Which means we will never have to hear from his filthy corspe again.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

"Unlike the dead monkey Christopher Hitches, I actually have the oppurtunity of being resurrected. "

Yeah, keep that weak hope alive PeePee.

• designs
    designs

Ponos- You are being tongue in cheek aren't you

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety
    Ponos- You are being tongue in cheek aren't you

I really hope so, but even so it is in extremely poor taste.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

PeePee said:

"I didn't say he was suffering, the flames are symbolic for his eternal death, he has absolutely no hope of ever living again. Which means we will never have to hear from his filthy corspe again. "

Is PP a JW?

MeanMrMustard

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    Which means we will never have to hear from his filthy corspe again.

I don't recall any credible accounts of anyone hearing from the dead again. That would include those that you believe have an opportunity of being resurrected.

You don't have to say nice things, I had nothing nice to say about Ted Jar-ASS passing. But I ain't Catholic and technically not ex-Catholic, so even the Pope's death wouldn't cause me to flame on about him. I think you could do the same for an atheist.

People are entitled to their opinions, so your "complete douche-bag....arrogant sarcastic bigoted f**k who looked down on everyone who didn't share his beliefs...." part was your entitlement. But "It's always nice to see someone who deserves to die actually die..." along with similar wishes for two others- well, that's over the top, making you a full asswipe. (Remember, we are entitled to our opinions.) And even though you feel that way, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and I don't wish you would die.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Which means we will never have to hear from his filthy corspe again.

Lol PP, wrong again. Hitchens work will be read for years, maybe hundreds of years.

How long will people be referring to your epic posts on JWN?

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Awwww. Celebrating the eternal destruction of an unbeliever. That's so quaint and JW like. It just makes me want to get baptized again! Do they do that?

• wobble
    wobble

Hitchens was a wordsmith, he wrote well, he could actually use the English language to good effect, and he could spell !

Where does that leave your poor efforts at communicating PPonos ? down in the gutter, whilst the stuff Hitchens wrote is on a pedestal, revered.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit