Notorious A**hole Christopher Hitchens Thrown Into The Eternal Flames Of Gehenna

by Philadelphia Ponos 76 Replies latest jw friends

• talesin
    talesin

A ctually I never heard of Christopher Hitchens until today

Proof positive that ignorance is bliss. Your comments were disgusting --- you call yourself a Christian? Ppfffftttt!!!! What would Christ think of your nasty, filthy mouth?

t

• JRK
    JRK

PP apparently doesn't have one.

JK

• truthseeker1969
    truthseeker1969

Although he was not "my cup of tea" the man had an exceptional ability to reason often catching himself in a contradiction. Famously he once stated that he was an athiest and then when being challenged by a group of christians said "oh god" even he chuckled.

It is sad when anyone dies and at such an early age. Even though we may or may not have agreed with his POV he stuck by it had a sound reason in his mind for it and llived it.

If I am right his brother is equally as brilliant at putting forth his case for his beliefs.

I think in some cases he irked people because when he was proved to be incorrect he pulled a tone of arrongance and childishness example of which was statng that the death of american soldiers is right to achieve a cause "most in this audience wouldn't understand" and when booed said " people are watching you disagree with me" which made people laugh more than take him seriously.

In the end he took a more lighthearted tone and tonite on Anderson Cooper one was able to see the real man who firmly believed what he wrote and was determined not to be a hypocrite by calling out for a God to come to his rescue.

Great mind that will be missed.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Jesus said love your enemies.... Pee pee says celebrate their death. How far the JWs have come. hitchens was a family man with beautiful children and a wife. He held a different view to you pee pee, already that holds him in good stead. He hated the evil god of the bible, the one you worship either in ignorance or in disturbed recognition of his sick acts and requests of genocide, infanticide, slavery, incest and alike. Pee pee, you can have your sick god for he exists as much as the promises of a paradise earth (not found in any biblical verse).

hitchens is now dead, as scary for him as his existence before birth... Simple nothingness. Guess what pee pee, we know that scares you more than he idea of infinite torment, pee pee you are nothing more than potential worm food.

Ten out of ten people die ......

• ShadesofGrey
    ShadesofGrey

Look at all of the topics PP has started. It is obvious that PP is a troll.

• Caedes
    Caedes

Pee Pee,

Actually I never heard of Christopher Hitchens until today and I'm pretty sure outside the atheist/agnostic community hardly anyone knows about him or his books.

Well let's have a look shall we, I'm sure this will take all of five minutes on the internet. Just a hint for the future, if you want to avoid further public humiliation you should try not to leave this step out before displaying your woeful lack of common knowledge for the world to see.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/06/03/books/bestseller/0603besthardnonfiction.html

hmmm, No1 NYT bestseller list, yeah, I'm sure you are right Pee Pee, hardly anyone knows about him or his books. In fact he is such an unknown figure that you heard about his death and felt the need to start a poorly worded and ill thought out topic discussing the man, and then to make matters worse, felt the need to talk publicly about your scatological fetishes.

Good grief, I haven't heard such a transparent excuse for stupidity and vapidity since I last talked to my teenage nephew.

• Twitch
    Twitch
    Good grief, I haven't heard such a transparent excuse for stupidity and vapidity since I last talked to my teenage nephew.

I think this about sums up the OP quite nicely IMO.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit