Notorious A**hole Christopher Hitchens Thrown Into The Eternal Flames Of Gehenna

by Philadelphia Ponos 76 Replies latest jw friends

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety
    A ctually I never heard of Christopher Hitchens until today and I'm pretty sure outside the atheist/agnostic community hardly anyone knows about him or his books.

You show how ignorant you actually are (as if the thread starter didn't do that already)

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

you are a sick puppy, pp.

• Open mind
    Open mind

(My common-ground seeking dubness is showing)

Pee Pee said one thing here that Hitch would actually agree with:

"he has absolutely no hope of ever living again."

Hitchens agreed that he was definitely headed to PP's version of Gehenna. And he didn't lose much sleep over it.

om

• unshackled
    unshackled

Cheez: And yet, as much as it would be a favor to humankind if you refused another breath, I'd never wish that upon you. I will, however, tell you to go fuck yourself.

Hitch lives on!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

"you are a sick puppy, pp. "

Yup

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

PP you are so unchristian you have ZERO hope of living forever/being resurrected

• scotoma
    scotoma

When Hannity admitted there is a God who watches everything everyone does and then punishes them Hitchins said it sounds like life in North Korea.

Hitchens has been relieved of all suffering. But apparently his critics are still "burning" with rage.

• Twitch
    Twitch

Some classic replies here, lol

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Pee Pee said "Perhaps I should mold a god out of my feces"

That statement alone speaks volumes in many, many ways. Methinks that PP takes the term "Dungy Idols" way too literally...

What would that god's name be? Shitovah???

RIP Mr. Hitchins. Your thoughts will live on for a very long time.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Id say the commentary says more about his opponents than about Hitchins. I wonder what he is experiencing now ---if anything. To be fair, though, some posts are beyond the pale but look at how many people here he affected with his writing. We know who he was.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit