My Father Died

by teenyuck 41 Replies latest jw friends

• lauralisa
    lauralisa

Please know you have my concern and compassion, puffs.

So sorry.... laura

• JanH
    JanH

((( puffs )))

sorry to hear about your loss.

- Jan
    --
    - "How do you write women so well?" - "I think of a man and I take away reason and accountability." (Jack Nicholson in "As Good as it Gets")

• Sam Beli
    Sam Beli

Please accept my condolences, Puff.

Sam Beli

I have seen all the works which have been done under the sun, and behold, all is vanity and striving after wind. What is crooked cannot be straightened and what is lacking cannot be counted. Solomon

• think41self
    think41self

Ahhh Puffs,

Sad news my dear, I am so sorry for your loss. I am glad you had a chance to re-connect with him, for a time. Some don't even get that. Please accept all of our cyber hugs. ((((Puffs))))

think41self

If I'd known I was going to live this long, I'd have taken better care of myself!

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I'm so sorry puffs. ((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • FreeFallin
    FreeFallin

Dear Puff,

My sincere condolances.

Free

• cellomould
    cellomould

((((((puffsrule)))))))

So sorry to hear about your father.
    Lots of love,

cellomould

"In other words, your God is the warden of a prison where the only prisoner is your God." Jose Saramago, The Gospel According to Jesus Christ

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

I, too, want to add my condolences. You can never replace a parent.

j2bf

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

I'm so sorry......{{{{{{{puffs}}}}}}}}

And sorry for what your brother went through. Glad you got to talk to him before.

Love.........

April

If you bury the truth under the ground, it will but grow, and gather to itself such explosive power that the day it bursts through it will blow up everything in its way.--Emile Zola, J'accuse
    http://www.network54.com/Forum/171905

• patio34
    patio34

Hi Puffs,

So sorry about your father. I'll be thinking of you and sending positive thoughts your way.

Pat

WTBS: Quit peeing on my leg and telling me it's raining.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit