My Father Died

by teenyuck 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Hi Puffs,
    My heart goes with you. Such a relatively young age he was, too. I hope the family may draw a little closer together.
    yours,
    Randy

• Pierced Angel
    Pierced Angel

Oh Puffs, my heart goes out to you. I felt a stab to my heart when I saw your subject line.
    Thank you for reminding us to take time to talk and say I love you to those we care for in our lives.

Find peace with the good memories you have of him.

Anne

• teejay
    teejay

That's terrible news, puffs. So sorry to hear it. My thoughts are with you and your family.

• Scully
    Scully

Dear Puffs:

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I wish we could all be there for you right now; I'll certainly keep you in my thoughts.

My email is open if you need to talk privately.

Love, Scully

In the desert things find a way to survive. Secrets are like this too. They work their way up through the sands of deception so men can know them. - The X Files

• Angharad
    Angharad

So sorry {{{{puffs}}}}

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Sorry to hear of your loss Puffs; comforting thoughts going your way now:::::::::: 8-(

People living in glass paradigms shouldn't throw stones...

• mommy
    mommy

((((puffs)))) I too want to extend my deepest sympathies. For the time before and after his passing.
    wendy

When I leave, you will know I have been here

• ladonna
    ladonna

Dear Puff

We are so, so sorry to hear of the loss of your Father. Lots of warm thoughts coming your way.

(((((Puff))))))

Love Ana and Michael[ladonna&Aussie]

• Smoldering Wick
    Smoldering Wick

"On the darkest night, the stars shine most brightly."

• HenryP
    HenryP

Please accept my sympathies for your loss.

Anyway, I am really sad and hope you can all get in touch with someone you love and tell them that before it is too late.
    You are so right about this statement. How about making peace with Jehovah and accepting his guidance?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit