The US Will Become a Police State (not a joke)

by metatron 113 Replies latest jw friends

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

According to Glenn Greenwald, Obama had indefinite detention inserted into the bill.

Cenk Uygur goes off about the bill, and he goes off on Obama at the 4:00 mark (with Gingrich and Bush asides):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdVdjoPR3Vk

That is a righteous rant.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

The video above, by Cenk Uygur is an important one. This is not a party issue. It's a Liberty issue. The big three news networks are not even mentioning this. It's an outrage.

• flipper
    flipper

Thanks Metatron for this thread. It shows what elements of our government do behind closed doors. Take away our freedom without us knowing or any legal conscience in the matter. So illegal to do this . Whatever happened to America " home of the brave and land of the free " ? It was never really free. Just ask the Native American Indians who had their freedoms taken away. Manifest destiny bashing them over the their heads. It's sick

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Just ask black men who are pulled over and harassed by the police for nothing other than DWB (driving while black). Happened twice to my husband, once in Oakland after he had just dropped off our baby at the sitter. The cops told him they would find something he had done wrong and they just knew he had a record (they were wrong on both counts) and since this happended on a Friday threatened to keep him in jail all weekend. The second time was in San Francisco, my husband was driving to a job at night, the cops (3 cop cars now) pulled him over saying that he was speeding (he wasn't) and took him to jail. At the jail my husband got roughed up by a cop who told him there wasn't a damn thing he could do about it.

To this day my husband does not have a criminal record. Hell it's been years since he's had a parking ticket. Now I'm beginning to worry about my boys.

Newsflash folks, we're already in a police state especially if you're the wrong color.

• botchtowersociety
  • botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

MythBuster Adam Savage: SOPA Could Destroy the Internet as We Know It

Soon the U.S. Congress will reconvene to consider the Protect IP Act and the Stop Online Piracy Act (SOPA). Mythbuster and PM contributing editor Adam Savage says that if these sweeping pieces of legislation pass, the U.S. will join the likes of China and Iran in censoring the Internet, and destroy the openness that made the Web perhaps the most important technological advance of his lifetime.

Read more: MythBuster Adam Savage: SOPA Could Destroy the Internet as We Know It - Popular Mechanics
  • botchtowersociety
  • sammielee24
    sammielee24

Very sad and very troubling.

Those people who sold raw milk are questionable. Those people speaking out against GM foods are questionable. Those people with more than 7 days food are questionable. People buying more than one gun are questionable. People using cash for purchases are questionalbe. People who don't believe in vaccines are questionable. People who protest are questionable. People who disagree with any politician are questionable. People who look scared - questionable. People who object to random searches - questionable. People who stand in small groups talking - questionable. Why are they questionable? Because the definitions used for detaining people is so broad that any person at any time for any reason might find themselves on that list.

sammies

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

This is no more than a last-ditch effort by the Power Elite to scare to crap out of people, or to rouse the rednecks into forming a militia. They are on the way out. Don't be afraid of these mofo's. OBama screwed himself royally by pushing this. Where there may have been mercy on him before there will be none now. The whole fucking cabal will be in shackles very shortly. And even if it takes a little longer than anticipated, let's see if their enforcer goons will work for free, because the money pigs are out of money. They couldn't get their snouts out of the money trough long enough to breathe, and now they're going to suffocate. Drowning in a pool of bird flu virus they were planning on unleashing on Asia would be a beautiful thing to see.

• designs
    designs

The Pope waited until the day before Christmas to warn the world against commercializing Christmas...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit