What Are Your Hobbies Now That You're Out?

by lilbluekitty 33 Replies latest social entertainment

• xchange
    xchange

Started reading tons of books like I did previously in my teen years. Took a myriad of cooking classes including French gourmet cooking. Volunteer work including bike advocacy - a hot topic here in Vancouver.

• flipper
    flipper

BTTT, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• 00DAD
    00DAD

I play guitar in a rock & roll band. It's a mixture of classic rock with some more edgy stuff thrown in for fun.

• flipper
    flipper

OODAD- Cool ! You play guitar ? Great ! If you come up to Tahoe next summer for our annual apostafest, bring your guitar so we can sing and play around the campfire ! Cool

• greenhornet
    greenhornet

I also got my conceled handgun permit in Washington State. I also colect hand guns and the black scary riffles.

also open carry my gun on my hip to Starbucks and to the movies, shopping and even the bank to cash a check. Its no big deal were I live, Been doing this for 5 years now. There is another EX JW just north of me that doese the same thing.

• mamalove
    mamalove

I relax and feel zero guilt on Tuesday, Thursday, Sat and Sunday.

Garden, cook, decorate, hang with friends, entertain, go to sporting events, shop, wine tastings, parties, plan trips.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Mr. Flipper - Have guitar, will travel.

• tinker
  • tinker
  • lilbluekitty
    lilbluekitty

I've thought about getting a little handgun myself, (many of you have been talking about guns) just because I've always wanted one, and I wouldn't mind learning to shoot one, though I would have to have earplugs and a very small gun as I am petite. Plus I live in TX, and everyone has a gun! LOL.

I wouldn't mind getting some more piercings (I only have one hole in each ear which I got done after I decided I wasn't going to one more meeting) it might be cool to have my cartilage on my upper ear pierced (though I hear it hurts like hell and you have to get it done right or the cartilage will shatter, eek!). If I wasn't trying so hard to get a job lately, I would definitely dye my hair blue. I've always wanted either blue or bright screaming red hair.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit