todays WT study...the picture...?

by stillin 61 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

If it's the one without the book and questions printed out its ironic that all he has on his lap is an OPEN Bible! Apostate!

• stillin
    stillin

yes, it's the one who did not follow the directions and doesn't have his KM insert with him! I asked if that wasn't "reaching" and a rush to judge but

this person said that they had been in the truth all of their life and knows what is being conveyed in the picture.

I said that he appears to be THERE and paying attention and doing his best, but no, "the look on his face says it all."

Oh...my...God!...what has become of what was once a beautiful religion?

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

it's a picture! Can't these people get a clue?

• freshstart
    freshstart

The look in his face?! He looks pretty damn interested and attentive to me, even downright happy to be there. What a load of horse poo! Not to mention the fact that you can't even see his other hand, which may very well hold the propaganda literature.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

really is it training to spot the suspected apostate from among your own ranks?

• charlie brown jr.
  • breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

This is funny! The comment at our cong was that the guy up front and left was looking down because he had a problem with the brother's direction to start bible studies. What I appreciated from the "exercise" was how masterfully the society teaches people to "read each others minds" and root out the wrongdoers (at least mentally) just by how they react to any given situation. Masterful thought reform.

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

I'm pretty sure the guy on the left, partly hidden, has his laptop open and is logged on to JWN

• Roberta804
    Roberta804

"Once Beauitful religion"?

I was raised in that crazy cult, left when I was 24, now 52. There is NOTHING beauitful about it. Worshiping proper never occurs in a KH, it is all study, study, study, nod, smile, nod, smile and nod again. And if you happen to just take a pen to whatever it is they are studing, and blindly underline ANYTHING..your a "good" JW. They are soooo sooo empty of what Christ gave; a sence of connectedness with him. Sorry magizines and books don't do it. After I stated to attend a proper church, and there are many out there, I knew what it meant to have the Holy Spirit touch you. It is an experience that can never happen in a KH when everyones' nose is stuck in a book.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Actually he does have the book with him.

The speaker has it open on a mainly turquise colored double spread. (you can see the same color on the brothers knee - at first i though it was an iPad)

TURQUOISE - isnt that the world - saving color of the David Icke Lizard cult?

He is actually more wicked, as he has not kept on his suitcoat, and his sweater is PINK. (what a sissy )

HB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit