todays WT study...the picture...?

by stillin 61 Replies latest watchtower bible

• bioflex
    bioflex

I am just seing this and boy is it funny, i think its the one with no book and what looks like just a bible on his lap, i suppose he is being critisized for not have their dumbing down book with him, no?. and the way he is gazing at the teacher. perhaps he has found out the things they are being taught are not what he is seeing in the bible..hahaha.

• man oh man
    man oh man

My thought was that they were getting ready for bible study saturday since this has been suggested to be done monthly?

• still thinking
    still thinking

Clearly....the man and woman in the centre front row have just had sex and aren't even remotely interested in what that guy is saying...they are totally tuned out...look at the glazed, post orgasmic looks on their faces...

• Listener
    Listener

Yikes, there's windows in that hall.

• undercover
    undercover

Notice that three people want to comment...

Look at the open book in the conductor's hand.

Seriously... how many comments can you come up with from a 'picture book'...

Not only have they replaced the Bible with their literature; they've turned their publications into pre-school readers. "See Jesus. See Jesus walk. See Jesus walk on water."

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

my hall's conductor had 7 people commenting on the picture

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

DaCheech what were the comments? I think this is so strange!!! It's like "can you spot the wicked thinker"

odd just odd

• scooterspank
    scooterspank

The guy up front on the left is Steve. He's feeling sad and sorry for himself because Selma decided he was due a little payback last night and smacked him upside the head. Brother Conductor told him to read 1 Cor. 13:4-7 and pray. Obviously he was not doing a very good job of cultivating the Christian qualities cited in the scripture.

(Sorry...I was so disgusted by that now infamous paragraph I needed to put a spin on it)

• Terry
    Terry

Waldo lost his striped cap and muffler!

• Ding
    Ding

A number of people in the photo aren't smiling.

They are probably wondering when the meeting will end so they can come onto JWN and comment...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit