todays WT study...the picture...?

by stillin 61 Replies latest watchtower bible

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

You can't see his right arm or hand. Maybe he is holding his sunday school book and list of questions in his right hand? if this really is the disobedience the Society is trying to convey, it has to be the most pathetic thing I've seen in a Watchtower.

• Quandry
    Quandry

I am wondering why the conductor is not standing on the platform, but has come down to the level of the audience.

My, yes, shouldn't they have filled in the front row to absorb every spiritual morsel of food?

I am struck with mortification that maybe the woman with her hand up might wish to "clarify" a comment while the more capable brothers have their hands (or more accurately, fingers) up!

At any rate, I will have to give them an "A" for enthusiasm as mostly all seem really engaged in the study; perhaps the speaker has just asked something akin to, "Who would like to be there when the birds are pecking the eyes out of people killed at Armageddon?" Possibly the one dissenting thinker is on the front row...since he has no jacket could he be a study contemplating his fate if he does not reach baptism before the end comes very sooooooooon?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit