It's a Honor...

such a Fan ...

such a FAN!! LOL!

• designs
    designs

I'm having Flashbacks

• Stealth
    Stealth

The guy all the way in the back looks like he is about to bust a gut. He must be the undercover apostate.

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

Okay, I looked WAY too in-depth at this picure lol. I can just barely see something that looks like it might be a piece of literature between the elder's KM and his arm...it's right where the "offending brother's" arm/hand WOULD be if the pompous elder wasn't in the way.

From looking at this picture, I don't see that the intent was to play "Where's Waldo" and find someone NOT being submissive. Everyone in the picture IS being submissive, so I take it to be the WTBTS showing what submission is and basically asking "Is this how Jehovah sees YOU?".

However, the turn that the dubs in different congregations took...damn, they took that ball and RAN! You can see the completely judgemental attitude when they're finding something WRONG with a photo that shows complete SUBMISSION!

Witch Hunt, indeed.

• Sapphy
    Sapphy

In our hall the comment about the picture was that there seem to be lots of 'qualified brothers' tm in the audience who could 'take the lead' tm but who were 'humbly submiting' tm to the 'arrangment' tm .

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.
    In our hall the comment about the picture was that there seem to be lots of 'qualified brothers' tm in the audience who could 'take the lead' tm but who were 'humbly submiting' tm to the 'arrangment' tm .

• Simon Morley
    Simon Morley

Stillin: The guy without his km just made it to the meeting from work having been caught in an unforseen accident at a junction downtown, bro to his left loaned him his bible. I say the sister to his right has the hots for the elder up doing the chattin' maybe she is the disobedient one?

• irondork
    irondork

No, no, no! You're all wrong.

It's the closet homosexual toward the back with the pink shirt... *gasp*... trying to add a hint of color to the spiritual paradise.

• dmouse
  • dmouse

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit