Any Texas Lawyers in the House (or anyone else)? Need advice

by TheClarinetist 81 Replies latest jw friends

what's the big deal if a coupl'a ladies decide to engage one another as to legal stuff (although, perhaps not in the best of manners, but, hey, what do you expect from legal types?). Back off... or one of us might rip our shirt open... and you don't want THAT, I promise you!

Keep your shirt on, SA. I've dealt with a female lawyer or two in my time, and have never been interested in seeing what's under any of their shirts, so you are correct. I "don't want THAT!"

SA, thinking that sometimes some folks are just WAY too serious 'bout nuthin'... on her own...

Lifts right buttock and discharges a sour-smelling steamer -- for the folks who are just WAY too serious 'bout nuthin'

144001 - A free mind, enslaved by no religions/cults

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

"titties", dear Miz Josie? Really, girl? I can't even get my tongue to say the word - LOLOLOLOLO!"

Yes girl titties! I think saying titties is more fun than saying breastes. *snicker*

"Lifts right buttock and discharges a sour-smelling steamer -- for the folks who are just WAY too serious 'bout nuthin'"

Lmfao! That's my man!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit