Cops Summoned To Florida Elementary School After Girl Kisses Boy In Phys Ed Class

by Jomavrick 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Jomavrick
    Jomavrick

So this is how whacky the little world we live in has become. If a girl kisses another girl in school, that's okay. If a boy kisses another boy in school, its protected activity. If a girl kisses a boy - we HAVE TO CALL THE POLICE!!! We can't have that kind of normal behavior thats been around since the monkeys were picking fleas off of each others heads.

Now I dont attribute this kind of Assenine logic to Satan or anything sinister like that. I do place the blame on stupid people, who allow other more stupid people to react in a rediculous manner, without redicule or uproar.

I wished I had girls chasing after me in elementary school,,,,,

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

link please?

• Iamallcool
  • Jomavrick
    Jomavrick

Thanks lamallcool for grabbing that link,,,,

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

We're going to hell in a bucket, and we're not even enjoying the ride.

• james_woods
    james_woods
    We're going to hell in a bucket, and we're not even enjoying the ride.

I believe the term is "handbasket". But you are right that many are taking things entirely too seriously to enjoy the ride. I am trying very hard to enjoy mine.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Sounds like someone overreacted. The cops aren't taking it seriously and have decided not to probe further into the complaint.

• james_woods
    james_woods

By the way - if they were so worried about this, why were they having co-ed gym classes? IIRC, we never had this when I was in school.

• undercover
    undercover

why were they having co-ed gym classes? IIRC, we never had this when I was in school.

We had 'recess' in grade school. All the kids played together. By the time we were in 7th grade or junior high school, we then had 'gym (or Physical Education) class' and the boys and girls had separate PE classes.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

I believe the term is "handbasket". But you are right that many are taking things entirely too seriously to enjoy the ride.
    I am trying very hard to enjoy mine.

Yesss that is the term, but I was actually making a vague reference to a song

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit