Cops Summoned To Florida Elementary School After Girl Kisses Boy In Phys Ed Class

by Jomavrick 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Jomavrick
    Jomavrick

Nice one James Woods! - I don't think I have heard the term "cooties" since I was sitting behind Betty Miller in the 4th grade hoping I could catch some,,,,,

• Berengaria
    Berengaria
    Girls did not get kissed in elementary because they had cooties.

Bull!! I had one little bastard that made my life absolutely miserable. I was sooooooo happy when he moved. My own family moved about a year later. When I got to my new school, I nearly died, THERE HE WAS!!! Fortunately he appeared to have matured on entering third grade.

• james_woods
    james_woods
    I was still beating girls up until around 9th grade.

I am pretty sure I would not have posted that on the internet, George.

• No Room For George
    No Room For George
    I am pretty sure I would not have posted that on the internet, George.

Nahhhhh, right before high school, girls are still on the even playing field when it comes to fighting. Maybe your generation of girly girls was different from mine, cuz my generation had some female bruisers. I'll never forget a girl named Alicia in Middle School. With the exception of the boys who had been in and out of juvenile detention facilities, every dude in the school was terrified of this girl. She was just plain dangerous. She fought not even like a boy, but rather like guy, like an adult. You didn't even want to slap box with her because she was heavy handed. Aww she was a trip. She was real aggressive and had absolutely no fear. I'll never forget her.

• Berengaria
  • james_woods
    james_woods

Real races are more than a quarter mile.

The problem with an electric car is that none of them will go further than about 100 miles, and that at very reduced speed.

But go ahead - you can buy one if you want - it saves the high-octane for people like me.

• Jomavrick
    Jomavrick

Thanks Berengaria,

That is just plain rich!! Sorry but I would have to go with the Carrera everyday of the week and twice on Sunday,,,

• james_woods
    james_woods

I still like my car to go VROOOOM rather than zzzzzzz.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

I just thought it was funny there was actually a comparison out there. They said that thing would go 150 miles on a charge, and that was in 2006.

I prefer to have a vehicle I can haul stuff around in, I get my entertainment from other sources. And I don't have a penis, so I don't need to try to prove it's bigger than anyone else's.

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

I did a google search, and while I am not fan of Rush Limbaugh, it seems the principal called into his show and provided further information. According to the principal, the police were not called for the kissing.

It seems that this happened at a junior high and that the girl was questioned. During the course of the questioning, she reported a "serious" home incident, and that is what was reported to the police.

But who knows; perhaps the principal is throwing up a smokescreen.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit