Cops Summoned To Florida Elementary School After Girl Kisses Boy In Phys Ed Class

by Jomavrick 36 Replies latest jw friends

• james_woods
    james_woods
    Yesss that is the term, but I was actually making a vague reference to a song

Please try to stay on topic.

See the GOP thread for news on my Ferrari.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

My real topic today, is making cornbread, cranberry sauce, and pie crust. But that is not off topic here, because while I cook, I will be picturing myself riding down highway 1 in a Ferrari convertible.

• Jomavrick
    Jomavrick

Berengaria,

Is that an Electric Ferrari? You know along with the new rules of behavior between elementary students, we are supposed to drive smart cars and use Obama swirly light bulbs,,,,

• blondie
    blondie

I'm in my 60's and I had co-ed gym classes when I was in high school.....

I don't want people to go overboard, but good education from professionals in the area or police/DA representative re what should be reported would be better than not doing anything.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria
    Is that an Electric Ferrari? You know along with the new rules of behavior between elementary students, we are supposed to drive smart cars and use Obama swirly light bulbs,,,,

Did Obama invent those long lasting bulbs??? WOW!! He's even smarter and more accomplished than I thought!!

• Jomavrick
    Jomavrick

That's what I understand, I hear he also invented wind for all those turbines. Almost as smart as Al Gore inventing the internet. Ooops off topic again. We were talking about kissing kids werent we?

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Right. More power to the kissing kids. Silly woman. She's undoubtedly a far right christian conservative.

• james_woods
    james_woods
    I'm in my 60's and I had co-ed gym classes when I was in high school.....

I guess it depends on the school, but the thread title says "elementary school" - like undercover, we just had recess in the playground in elementary.

Girls did not get kissed in elementary because they had cooties.

One of my JW girlfriends later told me that she got caught sliding down the big slide backwards and showing her undies.

The police were not called - they made her sit at her desk during the next recess.

• james_woods
    james_woods
    Berengaria,
    Is that an Electric Ferrari?

I will presume to answer for Beks, because I advise her on all things about Ferrari.

Luca de Montezemolo has assured his customers that Ferrari will never be building an all-electric car.

• No Room For George
    No Room For George
    Girls did not get kissed in elementary because they had cooties.

I was still beating girls up until around 9th grade. Don't know what's up with the kids nowadays.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit