Cops Summoned To Florida Elementary School After Girl Kisses Boy In Phys Ed Class

by Jomavrick 36 Replies latest jw friends

• james_woods
    james_woods

Link, Justicia?

For what it is worth, Berengeria - Rolls Royce has already produced a prototype of a full electric version of their largest sedan. They claim it can go about 120 miles on a charge - and can recharge overnight.

It does not matter that it makes no good engine noise - a Rolls Royce is supposed to be so quiet that you can hear the clock ticking when the engine is running.

BTW - the original Dr. Ferdinand Porsche held an early world's speed record (pre WW1) with an electric hybrid car.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Fort Myers school principal calling Rush Limbaugh! What is this world coming to?

Isn't Fort Myers where the police chief called Obama, Hussein?

Fla. Sheriff Plays The "Hussein" Card At Palin Event; Campaign Calls Remark "Inappropriate"

Wasn't Fort Myers also the place where a woman wanted President Obama to buy an elderly black woman a home and a kitchen?

Obama’s Ft. Myers revival meeting; Update: Henrietta and Julio videos added

The rest of the story is that a Fort Myers politician's wife offered the woman a home.

Update: Henrietta Hughes gets a house

By Michelle Malkin • February 10, 2009 04:31 PM

Ask at an Obama revival meeting and ye shall receive:

Henrietta Hughes was offered a home by Chene Thompson, wife of State Representative Nick Thompson, who heard the homeless woman’s pleas for help to President Obama before a local and national crowd.
    Advertisement

The house is in LaBelle, the first home [Chene] Thompson bought after law school. She told Hughes, “Just give me the opportunity to help you.”

Hughes broke down in front of thousands when she told the president that she and her son have been homeless for more than a year. They are living in a pickup truck.

Obama hugged her after she asked her question and said his staff would help. A staffer later gave her a card to the head of the housing authority and she was told he would help her.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria
    Wasn't Fort Myers also the place where a woman wanted President Obama to buy an elderly black woman a home and a kitchen?

This is right wing horse patooty ala Rush Limbaugh.

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

Sorry for forgetting the link.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2811098/posts

This is the part that has me suspicious. Is he saying the police reports were wrong? If so, I do not believe him.

RUSH: I just say there's quite a disparity here, and the story is out there in The Smoking Gun deals with police reports.

CALLER: Correct.

RUSH: Not journalist reports. They deal with actual police reports.

CALLER: Correct, and you're one of a number of folks I'm calling today trying to just get that additional piece of information out there so everybody has the full story.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I can just imagine the banter at the local precinct. The poor kid. Talk about an end to romance. What a message to send. Imagine little kids never kissing each other. They are physically immature. Maybe the principal fears a pregnant wave among first graders.

• james_woods
    james_woods
    I can just imagine the banter at the local precinct. The poor kid. Talk about an end to romance. What a message to send. Imagine little kids never kissing each other. They are physically immature. Maybe the principal fears a pregnant wave among first graders.

I am not so sure - the title says the girl kissed the boy. That should make him a hero on the football team and a future Ferrari owner after he gets the spit out of his mouth. All in my own humble optinion, of course.

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

That should make him a...future Ferrari owner

Nope. He's already being chased by girls--he's got "the stuff." Ferrari's are for the guys who aren't being chased by girls because they lack "the stuff." Therefore, they must buy some "stuff" to make themselves desireable. See also "compensators."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit