I finally drove off my wonderful jw wife...and i am so sad..

by oompa 47 Replies latest jw friends

Oompa,

Head to the gym. Pound some iron and hate everyone and everything while you're there. It's therapeutic. I speak from experience.

Best,

The ultra annointed MF, 144001

• sizemik
    sizemik

Oompa . . .

This religion couldn't stay between my wife and I . . . I feel undeservedly fortunate. But we aint that old at 50 bud. Fight the battles you can win and move on. Keep a positive view on things where you can. Opportunities will come. Your friends will help too . . .

Strength to you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnfXoVCUAS4

• african GB Member
    african GB Member

religion is so cruel

• smiddy
    smiddy

Sorry Oompa but I`m with your wife on this one ,cheating on your wife once maybe you both can work something out ,but cheating on your wife twice ? I dont think so.............. Maybe,just maybe you have made the religion as an excuse for your infidelity.

It`s not a case of you taking her back ,it`s a case of whether she can take you back.

Just my two cents worth

smiddy

• JRK
    JRK

smiddy is right!

"i left my wife once for another woman...and she took me back...and i have been faithful since then"

Once? Anyone that follows your post history knows that you are in denial, or lying.

In my conversations with you in the past, you wanted a divorce, but didn't want to lose half your stuff even more.

It's time to look in the mirror, and stop feeling sorry for yourself.

JK

• oompa
    oompa

ditto jrk and smitty.....pure ditto....so sorry for how this has all worked out....so sorry...this place is a great resource if you use it right.....oompa

• Dagney
    Dagney

This is just so sad. Wish you all the best.

• Lore
    Lore
    Your crazy..Stop drinking and get her back..

Or. . . not. She'll just cause you more problems again down the road.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit