I finally drove off my wonderful jw wife...and i am so sad..

by oompa 47 Replies latest jw friends

• Rocky_Girl
    Rocky_Girl

I am so sorry :(. Separation is devastating even when it is needed, I can't imagine how horrible it is when it isn't wanted. I have read your posts for years and have seen how hard you work to make things livable with your wife. It breaks my heart, knowing that the JW mindset will never allow her to give even a smidge back to you.

She has lost a good man who loves her enough to live in purgatory just to make her happy, ie. no friends in common, walking on JW eggshells. She is a fool...

You are in my prayers.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

The five-year fighting has ended.

• mouthy
    mouthy

your so right Blondie. My hubby used to beat me because I "Preached"
    the 'lie"The elders told me i had to show HIM I was the Christian ,so if I stayed
    with him he may come to Jehovah...My persecution...My Dr told me to make a
    choice leave my hubby or dont ever come back to him( Dr Bloomberg)
    I never went back to the DR( who was a wonderful Doc)...
    When our minds are captured by the false prophet ,it takes a miracle to open
    our blinded eyes.
    OOmpa my love!!!! You have to get some counselling. I had to also after I left.
    & if Outlaw is right ( that your drinking to much) Please darling !! get help with that.
    I know I am "bossy" but at my age you can listen of say "bug off old lady"
    I know how dangerous the booze is, Spent the day in jail Monday
    visiting my 28 year old grandson because he is a boozer....I love him dearly
    Write to you wife tell her of your love BUT!!!!DONT talk against the Religion....

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Oompa..

How about a Friggin Post to let us know your alright?..

You have my Email..use it..Maybe give JRK a call..

.....................;-)...OUTLAW

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

((Oompa))

This situation puts so much pressure on a marriage. If anyone else is going through this, watch this experience of an ex mormon couple:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr3JYFX1Czg

• elderelite
    elderelite

Oomp, i dont know all the facts and i dont want to speak out of turn.... But reality is that i am shutting up and playing along and it still dosent work. Somethings aint meant to be my man. Feel the pain, deal with it and you can move on. I am truly sorry you are bummed, but you can and will eventually move on and find "normal" :-)

• Scully
    Scully

oompa

If she left you over a difference in beliefs, then she's not the "perfectly good woman" you imagine her to be.

There's no domestic violence, no spousal abuse on your part, no vices that are putting your health and/or finances at risk. It sounds to me like she left a "perfectly good" man for Jeeeehoooover, the god who makes promises he doesn't keep, the god who demands that you sacrifice your children rather than 'pollute' them with blood transfusions and the god who requires all of her time, emotions and resources. She's been having an emotional affair with Jehovah right under your nose, and she chose him over her marriage.

I hope one day you'll see it this way and realize that you deserve better than that.

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

I'm sorry to hear it, Oompah. Even when you know it's the only way to call a truce between you, separating from the one you love hurts.

Now it's time to take stock of yourself and begin healing. Restore your self-respect, with professional assistance if that's appropriate. If you want to accomplish anything else, you need that first.

If you're expecting to do that with a bottle, put it down and look somewhere else. Please don't give up on yourself!

• Ding
    Ding

So sorry, Oompa.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

and now i am already feeling so alone...i let a perfectly good woman go...and i already have regrets...but i dont think there was any other way...this is so sad...i will miss her very much...she is a saint.

OOMPA: YOUR words. Go chase her down and bring her back. You don't throw someone you love to the curb because they are slower to come around than you were.

DOC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit