Wrecked my car yesterday

by NewChapter 41 Replies latest jw friends

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

The other driver turned left in front of me and I hit him hard. My car is a total mess. I'm not sure if they are going to total it. I'm really starting to hurt today. UGH. I was 2 minutes from home---so was the other driver. On the plus side, my rental is an SUV. That's kind of fun. Too bad I'm just gonna take some pain pills and fall asleep.

NC

• tec
    tec

That sucks, NC. So sorry about your pain too. You'll probably be sore for a few days now. Keep an eye on that.

Peace,

Tammy

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

yeah, I'm going to the doctor tomorrow. I have so many complicated things going on with me anyway--it's best to get checked over. AND GUESS WHAT, I did not call out to Jehovah. It didn't even enter my mind. It used to be a reflex---so I'm well on my way to being completely cleansed of that superstition.

• soft+gentle
    soft+gentle

how awful that you lost your car. I'm so sorry

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

awww Chappy - sorry to hear that, love.

• AGuest
    AGuest

Yikes! Sorry 'bout that (your car/pain)... but GLAD to hear you're O-TAYYY, dear NC (peace to you!). Although, given that you're probably bruised and will feel "sore" for some time, "otay" may be relative, of course (my daughter has been in two car accidents in the past 2 years... passenger in one and guy ran stop sign in other)... and her little body has paid for it, truly.

But VERY glad to hear that everyone came out relatively "otay".

Again, peace to you!

A slave of Christ,

SA

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

That totally sucks. I'm glad you came out of it alive and hope you make a speedy recovery.

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Dear NC, So sorry this happened. If I haven't told you before I want you to know how much I enjoy your posts. You are able to express your self well and I like your point of view. Feel better soon. Hope you had good insurance!

• elder-schmelder
    elder-schmelder

Glad to hear that your are ok.

elder-schmelder

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Thanks everyone--and thanks 3rdgen. I am shocked at how calm I am. When I was "iin' I was so much more reactionary. I had problems with panic and depression. I've mentioned a number of times that my first panic attack, along with my first prescription for antidepressants came less than a year after I was baptized and continued for 20 years. Since leaving, I don't have panic attacks and have not taken antidepressants in at least 2 years (slightly more). Everytime something like this happens, it is a test. I become more convinced that the WT was completely responsible for my emotional issues.

NC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit