Our dog Princess was put to sleep today :(

by factfinder 39 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

I am so sorry for your loss I lost my Kitzie but her picture is here on my wall
    I hope your heart will heal quickly

• factfinder
    factfinder

jaimebowers-

THANK YOU!

outsmartthesystem-

Thank you! I agree! Dogs are wonderful, loyal friends!

nancy drew-

I am so sorry to hear that your precious Cat died last month. That is very sad.

Open mind-

Thank you very much!

compound complex-

Thank you. That is terrible- your family lost 3 precious puppies in one year. I am very sorry cc.

That is good you walk dogs!

LV101-

Thank you. It is very sad your turtle died, 25 years is a long time, and now your beloved pet is gone, and within 3 months you lost your precious Dog too? That is very heartbreaking. And that year your Dad died. That is really terrible. I am so sorry.

We still have our 2 Beagles and my sister has her two cats- the time will come for them too, but hopefully it is far off.

I hope you will be able to adopt another dear pet LV101. I know he/she will be very happy to be with you. Best to you too!

• factfinder
    factfinder

Indian Larry-

Thank you so much for registering so you could post to me about Princess!

And, Welcome to this forum! I hope you will find much encouragement here.

I am so sorry you lost your dog too. Yes, he certainly was a member of your family. Thank you so much for your kind concern for me!

Thank you for sharing that quote with me. Dogs do not know evil, they are innocent. They are such good friends and beloved family members. Thank you again for your kind concern Indian Larry.

I hope you will post again on jwn.

mouthy-

Thank you very much!

I am sorry you lost your dear Kitzie.

Again- thank you to you all for your kind, heartfelt thoughts and encouragement.

• still thinking
    still thinking

I'm sorry for you factfinder...it is heartbreaking when we loose our pets. They are members of our family...my heart goes out to you. The hardest thing about loving something or someone is loosing them...but as the saying goes....it is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. I'm sure Princess must have given you lots of joy...be kind to yourself

• factfinder
    factfinder

still thinking-

Thank you very much! It is very heartbreaking losing our loved ones...and to me Princess' death was wrong- I do not think she should have been put to sleep- I feel we betrayed her, taking her life. Even though it was my brother and sister's decision and not mine, I still feel guilty. My brother and sister said that Princess KNEW that morning, something was wrong, that something was going to happen to her. Our two Beagles are very sad now- they KNOW that Princess is gone.

Yes, we had 9 years of happiness from Princess, and I hope she was happy living here with us.

Thank you still thinking!

• smiddy
    smiddy

FF

I`ve never cried so much in all my life as I did when my toy poodle" lilly" was put to sleep after 16.5 years

I know how you feel

Take care

smiddy

• factfinder
    factfinder

smiddy-

that is so sad about Lilly. She lived a long life, but, it is a shame she did not get to live longer. I feel very bad for you smiddy-I can imagine how horrible that must have been. Poor Lilly. I'm sorry you lost your precious Lilly.

Thank you. I hope you take care too.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Indian Larry-That was a nice thought...I am hoping to be sitting on the hillside
    with Kitzie soon.

By the way a great big welcome to our family

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Sorry to hear you lost your Princess.

• factfinder
    factfinder

OnTheWayOut-

Thank you!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest