Repent because God's Kingdom has drawn close!

by Kosonen 167 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

You sound like a fun guy to hang with.

• Heaven
    Heaven

We've got another live one.

"JEHOVAH is a mispronunciation of the Hebrew YHWH the name of God. This pronunciation is grammatically impossible. The form 'Jehovah' is a philological impossibility." (The Jewish Encyclopedia)

• designs
    designs

You're voting for Michelle Bachmann aren't you.

• Heaven
  • Hoffnung
    Hoffnung

oooohhh, I am scared sh!tless now....

You forget that this was written about people living in the 1st century. Reconnect with the 21st.

However if something if these things are applicable, then they are also applicable to you. Things like:

"haughty, self-assuming, inventors of injurious things, ..., without understanding, ..., merciless." You know nothing about us, however you feel free to judge. Watch out mate: the way you judge others, you will be judged too...

And about Gods Kingdom, that was already installed long time ago, it is not drawing close. (Jesus referred to it)

And even if it would, you will not find in the Jehovah's Witnesses organisation.

Hoffnung

• Kosonen
    Kosonen

Dold Agenda,

Yes I am Finnish but my parents moved to Sweden when I was young. You too Finnish from Sweden?

Qcmbr,

I am serious.

• Dold Agenda
    Dold Agenda

You too Finnish from Sweden?

My parents moved to sweden in the 1940:s from the swedish part outside Vasa, malax.

So they never learned finnish, neither do i.

• stillin
    stillin

hey...OF COURSE there are sinners here. But most of them are honest about their beliefs. Compare that with the lip service given at your local KH.

You can say that token lip service is better than none, but that isn't what the Bible says.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Satan loves me. He'll look after me!

• Sayswho
    Sayswho

• You cannot judge imperfect people by perfect standards.
    • That's why we are not being judged now...OH except by u?
    • WITH YOUR WORDS YOU HAVE CAST THE FIRST STONE!!!PLEASE DON'T KILL ME...PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE STOP.
    • **JESUS PLEASE DON'T HOLD THIS AGAINTS HIM...

Sw

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit