Repent because God's Kingdom has drawn close!

by Kosonen 167 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Kosonen
    Kosonen

Here on this forum there are so many sinners, many here are doing things that will bring God's wrath upon themselves. Consider yourself if you in some aspect fit the description in Romans 1:28-32:

And just as they did not approve of holding God in accurate knowledge, God gave them up to a disapproved mental state, to do the things not fitting, filled as they were with all unrighteousness, wickedness, covetousness, badness, being full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, malicious disposition, being whisperers, backbiters, haters of God, insolent, haughty, self-assuming, inventors of injurious things, disobedient to parents, without understanding, false to agreements, having no natural affection, merciless. Although these know full well the righteous decree of God, that those practicing such things are deserving of death, they not only keep on doing them but also consent with those practicing them.

Here on this forum I find a lot of real apostates. Haters of God Jehovah, haters of evidence in favor for the Bible, sinners in common sense, fornicators, drunkards, smokers defiling their lungs and body with ugly smell.

So a word of God for you: Repent, because God's kingdom has drawn close!

• TheClarinetist
    TheClarinetist

Awww... I didn't know you knew me so well.

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

Typical , easily refuted, first class garbage that shows why the bible cannot be trusted to make logical statements. Topped off with some additional made up sh*t about smoking which while a health risk seems unrelated to being accused of hating a made up god.

Nice pic. Judgemental post. Hope you are being ironic. Can't remember reading your other posts to verify.

• Dold Agenda
    Dold Agenda

Yeah... uhum... right.

Kosonen = Finish? (Suomi?)

• Broken Promises
  • cofty
    cofty

I have never committed a sin in my life, the word is predicated on a false assumption.

If you want to stand in judgement you ought to have the balls to first defend your premise that your imaginary friend even exists.

• ranmac
    ranmac

I agree with kosonannaenoneon

Despite centuries of human slavery, sex slavery, child sex slavery, murder, child murder, incest, mysogyny, genocide, zenophobia, rape, gang rape, organized gang rape, mass organized gang rape, mass organized gang rape-mutilation, mass deception, lies, lies, false prophesies, religious manipulation and MTV, it is truly an abomination against God to openly discuss religion on a public forum.

• Alfred
    Alfred

sinners? as opposed to the watchtower leaders?

• JAFO
  • JAFO
    JAFO

*deleted*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit