WHY I'M GLAD THE JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES DIDN'T GIVE UP ON ME

by wasblind 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Leprechaun
  • Leprechaun
  • Leprechaun
    Leprechaun

I don't know why i am unable to past from MS Word to this web site, what must I do?

• Leprechaun
  • Leprechaun
  • sparki
    sparki

wasblind is still blind

1st century christians were witness to Jesus christ since Jews at the time didnt belive in Jesus, they believed Jehovah.

JWs today witness Jehovah and his plans since nobody believes in Jehovah, but everyone believe in Jesus christ.

So the name Jehovahs Witness makes perfect sense today.

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "1st century christians were witness to Jesus christ since Jews at the time didnt belive in Jesus, they believed Jehovah.
    JWs today witness Jehovah and his plans since nobody believes in Jehovah, but everyone believe in Jesus christ. ..."

You'd better re-read the entire new testament... Which, according to 'Jesus', replaces the old testament...

According to the new testament, 'Jesus' emphasis was on spreading the word of the new covenant which came about through HIM...

There's very little mention of YHWH in the new testament - unless you're reading the "specially translated" Watchtower Corporation's version. Which was translated with the aid of somewhat questionable sources, by the way...

Since the Watchtower Corporation is constantly discouraging college for the Rank & File, do you think that they actually found anyone within their ranks who spoke and read ancient hebrew-aramaic, greek, and latin... Good ol' "Talkin' to my Shoes" Freddie Franz had a limited education in common greek - and that's ALL that he had...

You do sound woefully ignorant, don't you know... Except to others as restrictively limited in their mental scope, as you....

• sparki
    sparki

WTF are you talking about?

I wasnt talking about the ancient language you idiot.

I said 1st century Jews didnt believe in Jesus. Ummm they killed him???

So when Jesus said you will be my witness in Acts 1:8 makes total sense.

Its different today, entire chrsitianity is based on Jesus christ but most believe in Trinity. Jesus as God.

So the name Jehovahs Witness according to Isa 43:10 makes perfect sense when JWs are preaching about Jehovah etc etc.

Youre the one who sound woefully ignorant and restrictively limited in mental scoped moron

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Play nice Sparki

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "So the name Jehovahs Witness according to Isa 43:10 makes perfect sense when JWs are preaching about Jehovah etc etc. ..."

Aaaaaand you went RUNNING back to the old testament for that verse...

Which supports my point...

Zid

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit