WHY I'M GLAD THE JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES DIDN'T GIVE UP ON ME

by wasblind 42 Replies latest jw friends

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

" WHY I'M GLAD..."

Sorry but my names Glad -You have chosen to called Wasblind

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Others can suggest improvement. You were doing it in real time and prob. gauging their body language and facial expressions. I thought you made a great point. If you come on strong, they will just run away. By keeping it safe for them, their minds had to do some work. I believe that a lot of small doubts over time leads to people falling away. If they are no longer present, what else can you preach to them?

Isn't in typical that a Hebrew scripture prophet is given more weight than the sayings of Jesus and Acts?

• designs
    designs

But Band ahem isn't it all suppose to be coming from the same God.

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Hi ((((((((washblind))))))))) you did great!! You can always improve, and do it the way that you feel comfortable with discussing. I hope that the sisters return for additional discussions.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• AGuest
    AGuest

Dear designs... the greatest of love and peace to you, dear one! Your question makes no sense, in that it was prophesied that sects, etc., would come about and "wicked men" would arise from among christians. Then there are the false christs (anointed) and false prophets... not to mention those who seek power, fame, wealth, and fortune by exploiting God's sheep. So why WOULDN'T there be differences (there were even among Paul and the 12)... and how COULD it all be coming from the "same" God?

I cannot understand whether you're asking a valid question... or just seeking to ridicule... and I TRULY do not understand when [some of] you do the latter. I don't get what the purpose of such ridicule IS... other than to "get [you] off" personally.

Can you clarify, please? Because I am at a point where I would TRULY like to understand why [you all] do this... what compels YOU to make the statements/ask the questions of these kind that you do.

Again, peace to you!

YOUR servant and a slave of Christ,

SA, who asks because the impression is that atheists/others NEVER argue/debate between themselves as to what they believe (the details)... and that is entirely untrue (because I've SEEN such arguments/debates - and while they're rarely "heated" they sometimes are... and neither dear Wuz's discussion... nor the one here is "heated", so...)... and if causes someone to question the teachings/doctrines/origins, etc. of the WTBTS... who cares who gets them to do it??

• AGuest
    AGuest
    If your in the truth it will stand won't it?????

Indeed, if, dear Wuz (the greatest of love and peace to you!)... IF!

Peace, chile!

YOUR servant, sister, and fellow slave of Christ,

SA

• designs
    designs

Shelby-

The point of the question was simple enough- Whether 'God' is speaking to Amos or Peter its the supposedly same God. Saying a JW doesn't invoke Jesus enough is a little silly in the bigger picture if one assumes the Bible is the Word Of God.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Hello there Designs,

if your talkin' about the trinity, the Jehovah's witnesses don't believe in the

trinity, I had to keep it at a level they could understand, you start preachin'

bout stuff they refuse to recognize, they will shut down, when tryin' to show

them the real truth, the last thing you want them to do is to shut down

thanks to everyone who has responded, I learn a lot from responses wether we

agree or not

My apology for putting The "GLADS " name in the same sentence as the Jehovahs witnesses :))

• AGuest
    AGuest
    if one assumes the Bible is the Word Of God.

I don't, though, dear designs (again, peace to you!). There is only ONE Word of God, His Son: the Holy One of Israel and Holy Spirit, JAHESHUA, the Chosen One of JAH (MischaJah). He is the one that was with God (John 1:1)... became flesh (John 1:14)... sanctifies us and is the truth (John 17:17; John 14:6)... and was given THAT specific name (Revelation 19:13). No where... NOWHERE... does it say... in the Bible... that the Bible is the Word of God. NOWHERE. The Bible DOES say that Christ is the Word of God... in many, many places.

As some often say, though, people believe what they WANT to believe... and some want to BELIEVE that the Bible is the Word of God. So, they search it, read it... and try to "listen" to it. Because of this... they entirely MISS the voice OF the Word... who speaks... "from the heavens" (John 10:17; Hebrews 11:25). Which I think is quite sad. Truly. Because it is quite a beautiful voice... and speaks nothing but truth and righteousness (Proverbs 8:4-9).

Ennywho...

Again, peace to you, dear one!

YOUR servant and a slave of Christ,

SA

• ziddina
    ziddina

Ha, ha!!

GOOD for you, WasBlind!!! I can't address the scriptural aspects of your conversation, though I have a feeling that if I had called at your door while a "Witness", I would have found another reason to doubt the Watchtower Corporation's version of 'biblical' interpretation...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit